Friedman Be-Mini

He should have included some basic digital delay and verb like all the other amps in this category have.

idk, seems a toy to me

but this website design and functionality is hideous. way to go, nstuff, looks like you hired a bootcamp grad.

idk, seems a toy to me

I was thinking
key.jpg

The Freidman booth had two of these super mini amps on top of the amp rack at the last NAMM show (prior to COVID). You can clearly see these on top and Sammy Boller and Reza both chimed in to say these are real and will be hitting the market in the future. No other details as both were sworn to secrecy.

The Freidman booth had two of these super mini amps on top of the amp rack at the last NAMM show (prior to COVID). You can clearly see these on top and Sammy Boller and Reza both chimed in to say these are real and will be hitting the market in the future. No other details as both were sworn to secrecy.
Really? It seems so outside the norm for Friedman but I'm interested for sure.

Sweetwater has the single channel BE pedal at $200 and the deluxe at $270.
This is only $50 more than that.

Definitely weird for Friedman to go this way.

Wow, this is really cool. I guess it’s basically a BE OD with a solid state power section. If the effects loop is as good as the one on the big amps, this would be insanely good for it’s price and a perfect cheap, grab & go solution.

Yeah I remember that, wasn’t the other one a Bogner?

I predict all of this boutique amp - lunch box - modeler - IR - bullshit will soon go full circle and arrive right back at the single channel JCM800 with a TS out front.
Could be worse things for sure. Back to basics works for me

Back