Lil Jake

Pete makes everything sound good though. I’ve gotten burned a few times taking his advice
Like picking up an amp and cab at Sam Ash. Get it home and it sounds like ass.

I am running a Subwoofer/Satellite speaker system on my computer. I can tell that amp wont sound as deep
with a 1x12 that Sweetwater demo did.

Posted this elsewhere but ch 2 sounds nothing like an 800 to my ears. However, it works as a solo ch and ch1 kills boosted for single coils crunch and humbucker rock! @John4021 try a 4x12 cab with greenbacks

This one is totally on my radar. I think it would definitely fit the bill for what I'm looking for (80s cover band)

Recently got the amp. It covers alot of bases for me. Now I'm a Friedman fan and want the BE 100 Deluxe!

1693948373171.jpeg

What's so special about it that makes you a new Friedman fan?
It's more raw, like a Marshall rather than the more refined nature of his other amps. The amp covers a few bases. Plexi, 800, modded 800. The amp to compliment this, IMO is the Twin Sister.

It's more raw, like a Marshall rather than the more refined nature of his other amps. The amp covers a few bases. Plexi, 800, modded 800. The amp to compliment this, IMO is the Twin Sister.
Which is not what the BE dlx sounds like, it is way more compressed refined and and not raw. I have had 2 and love the JEL and v2 taco way more than the dlx

Last edited:
Back