ongoing another horrible exchange with fatbagg

Better yet. Why is RockyStar's post about the exact same Trinity you were supposed to send me but were still accepting payments and trades on it? Why would you sell to his friend if it's locked in my trade, or why would you accept our trade if he already paid? You have 2 deals for 1 amp at the same time? No idea how nobody has gone after you legally at this point but I will if you refuse to settle out of court.

Date of our messages match the invoice date.

terms2.jpg
2.png
invoicepaid.jpg

Lalala

Seems obsessive. Is there a name list of people he has screwed over, because I only see one, and we have but one side of the story. Hana Song (KHprojects) was banned from TGP already for falsify claims.
Didn’t he payback the guy that he had a bad deal with? He did. Khproject, I am sorry if this happened to you, if it did. He will most definitely be at NAMM. Perfect time to approach him I’d gather.
Are you Jonathan?

Only one story by the way. You refuse to give yours which is typically not a valid argument.

First of all, how do you know that is me on TGP when I've only used TGP to talk to admins and fatbagg personally. Who are you on TGP then? Second, to quote where I have just accessed my TGP account to acquire this screenshot on our TGP messages:

View attachment 83405

Now, if you're so associated with him that he talks to you about these things then tell him to explain this. Or better yet why don't you explain it.

View attachment 83375
Where is my tracking number for the trinity lmao. If you paid in full then where is it? The terms clearly state you ship me the amp for amp plus 1450, not I sell you my amp for 1450. My photos show literally only one amp, there is not more than one amp that 'you never got'.

View attachment 83408

Explain why you shipped the amp immediately after receiving it without having time to ship me mine or even contact me? Explain why you are in contact constantly with the guy you sold my amp to, but then once he asks you about my situation you never reply again? You never accepted my friend or message request clearly stating I was trying to be nice asking about this?

View attachment 83411
View attachment 83390

View attachment 83393View attachment 83396View attachment 83399

Amp is not as described? define not as described. Like I said I made all controversy clear. Even the guy who has it now said he has heard it's as described and definitely not fake, and definitely more than 1450. A used SLP is worth more than 1450.

View attachment 83402
That’s between you two. I hope you asked these people before posting there information online. I am sorry whatever happened happened but Posting a ton of nonsense isn’t doing any good. You contacted local law enforcement, that’s the correct step I agree but don’t put yourself on someone’s level. Posting screenshots of you talking to someone about an amp only satisfies the people jumping on the bandwagon and does not help to get you taken care of. If you were so unfit from a suicide attempt that you could not even get online how did you chase someone for half a year and post all over about this to someone anyways and ship amps all over the world? It’s great that you have all of this information, share it with the law. It just seems super childish to print out pictures of someone at namm and pass them out and is going to make who it is look stupid.

Better yet. Why is RockyStar's post about the exact same Trinity you were supposed to send me but were still accepting payments and trades on it? Why would you sell to his friend if it's locked in my trade, or why would you accept our trade if he already paid? You have 2 deals for 1 amp at the same time? No idea how nobody has gone after you legally at this point but I will if you refuse to settle out of court.

Date of our messages match the invoice date.

View attachment 83417View attachment 83423View attachment 83420

Lalala
I cannot settle out of court with you lol

Van Malmsteen is Fatbagg you do know this dont you?
I did not know that.
Even better if he is. This way he won't have to see how people see him, as the coward scumbag he is, through someone else's messages.
What a fucking coward he is for just bailing on people he owes.
He is a piece of shit.

To be fair, VanMalmsteen = fatbagg is not proven at this time. We will find out though.
I did not know that.
Even better if he is. This way he won't have to see how people see him, as the coward scumbag he is, through someone else's messages.
What a fucking coward he is for just bailing on people he owes.
He is a piece of shit.

That’s between you two. I hope you asked these people before posting there information online. I am sorry whatever happened happened but Posting a ton of nonsense isn’t doing any good. You contacted local law enforcement, that’s the correct step I agree but don’t put yourself on someone’s level. Posting screenshots of you talking to someone about an amp only satisfies the people jumping on the bandwagon and does not help to get you taken care of. If you were so unfit from a suicide attempt that you could not even get online how did you chase someone for half a year and post all over about this to someone anyways and ship amps all over the world? It’s great that you have all of this information, share it with the law. It just seems super childish to print out pictures of someone at namm and pass them out and is going to make who it is look stupid.
Lmao fuck you dude

Seems obsessive. Is there a name list of people he has screwed over, because I only see one, and we have but one side of the story. Hana Song (KHprojects) was banned from TGP already for falsify claims.
Didn’t he payback the guy that he had a bad deal with? He did. Khproject, I am sorry if this happened to you, if it did. He will most definitely be at NAMM. Perfect time to approach him I’d gather.
I have an issue with this comment in bold. This reads as a threat.

Back