What happened to the off-topic?

Besides that, your analogy is inaccurate. The main page would be my “home.” The Off Topic section is the underground bomb shelter I built outside my house over in the field for the express purpose of what is is designed for. I know crap’s going down out there, but I also know that whoever enters that bomb shelter 1. is planning on throwing some bombs, and 2. enters into the bomb shelter, and this is DETRIMENTAL, they enter of their own freewill.
Your analogy is inaccurate. The main page is not YOUR “home” and the OT section is not a bomb shelter that YOU built. They are in fact a privately owned home and bomb shelter, that the owners are kind enough to let us occupy free of charge. And just like your own home, they have rules that they can enforce and change however they please. If a group of people were in your home behaving Iike a bunch of combative, belligerent buffoons as they were, you would shut that shit down, just as they did. As I said before, we’re all guests here by our own choice, and they don’t owe us a fucking thing. To expect anything else is pure entitlement, plain and simple.

Your analogy is inaccurate. The main page is not YOUR “home” and the OT section is not a bomb shelter that YOU built. They are in fact a privately owned home and bomb shelter, that the owners are kind enough to let us occupy free of charge. And just like your own home, they have rules that they can enforce and change however they please. If a group of people were in your home behaving Iike a bunch of combative, belligerent buffoons as they were, you would shut that shit down, just as they did. As I said before, we’re all guests here by our own choice, and they don’t owe us a fucking thing. To expect anything else is pure entitlement, plain and simple.
Wrong again. I was using the analogy set up by Donnie.

With all due respect, how old are you? You remind me a lot of someone and I wonder if you are from the same generation.

I consider it a pretty large leap to go from accepting a forum's rules all the way to accepting being a pawn in a totalitarian regime.
I don't understand the hyperbole that way with a lot of topics that have come up here.

I believe a building fell by itself = he just believes everything THE MAN tells him
I believe in equal rights, regardless of which sex you sleep with = he condones deviant behavior
I believe in following the rules = he's a sheep

How can you have a serious discussion with someone who seems to immediately equate non-adherence to their personal ideologies
as meaning the other person is messed up in some way, or just flat out a lemming to the supposed MSM?
I’m 45 years old.

I’m 45 years old.

You remind me a little of my son who's 32.
If you knew him you'd take that as a compliment.

We butt heads on ideological stuff in quite a few areas (not politics thankfully)

He has some very firm beliefs that I disagree with and vice versa.

Wrong again. I was using the analogy set up by Donnie.

Ya, but this was all you! :LOL:

giphy.gif

If you cant see this country went downhill after 2020 in 6 fuckn months your just plain dumb or a gluten for punishment. Your Leaders are fuckn morons but that`s what you must associate with.
This is a perfect example of what I'm talking about. There is no excuse for talking to someone like this.

You remind me a little of my son who's 32.
If you knew him you'd take that as a compliment.

We butt heads on ideological stuff in quite a few areas (not politics thankfully)

He has some very firm beliefs that I disagree with and vice versa.
I hear you. I’ve said it before, you seem like a pretty nice guy. But my main point here, and you didn’t stay these exact words, but this - “your precious Free Speech” - that kind of mentality is alarming to me. It’s not just on this forum, but it seems that it’s spread everywhere. Apparently I’m not making this point clear somehow for some of you guys to understand what I’m saying. It seems to always devolve into a right vs left or Republican vs Democrat thing when it shouldn’t it. It’s the idea of banning people, talk, threads, forums, etc., that’s so prevalent that concerns me. THAT’S the point I’m making. But whatever. I’m out as well, at least on this discussion.
As a nation, I think we’re moving towards a National divorce. I welcome it. I’m not sure exactly what it will look like or even if it will happen in my lifetime, but we cannot keep moving forward when we’re so clearly divided. I mean, for God’s sakes, we can’t even agree anymore that men have penises and girls have vaginas! Lol!

I hear you. I’ve said it before, you seem like a pretty nice guy. But my main point here, and you didn’t stay these exact words, but this - “your precious Free Speech” - that kind of mentality is alarming to me. It’s not just on this forum, but it seems that it’s spread everywhere. Apparently I’m not making this point clear somehow for some of you guys to understand what I’m saying. It seems to always devolve into a right vs left or Republican vs Democrat thing when it shouldn’t it. It’s the idea of banning people, talk, threads, forums, etc., that’s so prevalent that concerns me. THAT’S the point I’m making. But whatever. I’m out as well, at least on this discussion.
As a nation, I think we’re moving towards a National divorce. I welcome it. I’m not sure exactly what it will look like or even if it will happen in my lifetime, but we cannot keep moving forward when we’re so clearly divided. I mean, for God’s sakes, we can’t even agree anymore that men have penises and girls have vaginas! Lol!
Wow, “your precious FOS” really rattled your cage, huh? Trust me when I say that you’re looking far too deeply into it, and it’s hardly indicative of my entire mentality on this topic. I actually agree with most of what you said after that.
The point I’ve been making all along has been consistent and obvious. This is a privately owned forum. Abide by the rules or get a slap. And when you get slapped, don’t cry and bring this FOS entitlement bullshit into it, lest sound like a Karen. Done. Have a great day, sir!

Exactly. Some of you Polititards go start your own forum; then you can do whatever the fuck you want to whomever participates in your forum.
Until then, keep fucking crying a river on your 'free speech' bullshit.
The rest of us will keep laughing at you.
Here's a fucking tissue. Bitches.
They did, it didn’t last a day !!! 😂

I'm done with this place. It's been a good ride, met some great people. This place is just fucking lame now. At least reading the same guys buying and selling the same amps over and over and never being happy with their tone was somewhat interesting. Now it's just boring and stale.I know my departure will mean nothing and I will not be missed. Japetus,signing off.
But thats exactly what they want . That was the whole point of getting topics and sections shut down to get people to leave albeit the right people, Not you Japetus.

Last edited:
Back