What happened to the off-topic?

Looking over this forum after being away for years.

Sgt Thump ran this forum alot better than those that followed.

You've been away for years and just re-joined TODAY
How do you know how the forum's being run as of late?

And if you've been lurking and that's what made you realize the forum now sucks, why'd you re-join?
Just to be a Karen and bitch about it?

You've been away for years and just re-joined TODAY
How do you know how the forum's being run as of late?

And if you've been lurking and that's what made you realize the forum now sucks, why'd you re-join?
Just to be a Karen and bitch about it?
I use forums to research gear. I was on this forum since it's inception. It was the Wild West but it was great.
From what I see now, not so much. That's what happens when you cater to Soy Boy twinks. Members leave, forum goes to shit. I assume YOU run this place? If so, great job!!(n) You should stick to gear reviews.
Getting rid of the Off Topic section, then spreading Political shit like on this post, shows you don't have a clue. I'd venture to call you an Asshole at this point.

and yet here you are responding like a whelped bitch

I don't think this is right.
To whelp means for a dog to give birth.

"Little Cora whelped 6 pups."

A bitch is a female dog.

"Little Cora is our favorite bitch."

So a whelped bitch would be a newborn female dog.
Did you mean to infur that @Beyond Black was posting like a cute little puppy?

Last edited:
and yet here you are responding like a whelped bitch
Such tough talk, I’m impressed. What no homophobic insults? Have you matured that much in the last hour and a half, or just come out of the closet? You sound like my 12 year old nephew hurling insults. Way to represent being such a seasoned veteran of Rigtalk. You sure you didn't mean to type “Harmony Central?”

I don't think this is right.
To whelp means for a dog to give birth.

"Little Cora whelped 6 pups."

A bitch is a female dog.

"Little Cora is our favorite bitch."

So a whelped bitch would be a female newborn dog.
Did you mean to infur that @Beyond Black was posting like a cute little puppy?
Apparently he can only hurl homophobic insults with any level of expertise. And by expertise, I mean “experience.”

Wow, “your precious FOS” really rattled your cage, huh? Trust me when I say that you’re looking far too deeply into it, and it’s hardly indicative of my entire mentality on this topic.
Yes, it is alarming. But it wouldn’t rattle me enough to stand toe to toe with you and debate it. The concept of Free Speech is fundamental to keeping tyrants in check. Anywhere, anytime, any place. Freedom of Speech is fundamental to a free society. Your flippant attitude towards the concept of Free Speech says a lot about how you think and what you value. I’m talking about MORE than this stupid forum. If I’m thinking too deeply on the concept of Free Speech, perhaps you aren’t thinking deeply enough on it.

Your flippant attitude towards the concept of Free Speech says a lot about how you think and what you value.

Sorry, but this is classic 'broad brush'.
He's already fully explained his narrow definition of Free Speech in regard to the forum.
I didn't read a single negative generalization in regard to the 1st at all.

Your reply is talking about the dude's (assumption) values????
What the hell?

This is kind of what I meant in that other post. Person has an opposing view on a single issue.
Someone comes back at them like they're a traitor against the constitution.

Hey, I don't understand the relation between Free Speech and Tyrants in this statement,
"The concept of Free Speech is fundamental to keeping tyrants in check."

Can you explain this?
I'm not being sarcastic at all.

Last edited:
It was being abused and posts were going against the forum rules. Much easier to get rid of it rather than delete inappropriate threads and posts multiple times daily. Bye bye. Shame for the members that used it appropriately who enjoyed it. Should have just warned and then banned the fucktards.

Such tough talk, I’m impressed. What no homophobic insults? Have you matured that much in the last hour and a half, or just come out of the closet? You sound like my 12 year old nephew hurling insults. Way to represent being such a seasoned veteran of Rigtalk. You sure you didn't mean to type “Harmony Central?”
Yeah, I think she meant to say HC. Her posts smell of it. That place was a shitshow. Funny how the noob comes in, talks smack like we’re supposed to believe anything and everything. My bet is she was banned from here and now posts under a new name. Pretty obvious to me.

Back