Rutgers Student Banned From Taking Online Classes Because He’s Unvaccinated

For the record, I have NEVER mentioned Rachel Maddow.
Why do you have her on your mind this morning?

@Findthetone1
Really easy question. Since I've been noticing, you always (ALWAYS) end up on the side
of the discussion that suspects foul play, malfeasance, a plot, etc.

Why is that? Have you ever found yourself agreeing with a majority opinion? Or do you
go through life just looking for crazy minority opinions to yell and make a fool of yourself over?

Youre not that damn smart donnie quit patting yourself on the back and learn how to kick yourself in the ass.

Actually, I kinda am. Not bragging or anything.

And I'm not patting myself on the back.
I'm defending myself against being repeatedly called stupid, dumb, ignorant, gullible, etc.

And I got a gold medal hanging on the wall I got for self-ass-kicking.

I'm sorry if me being well read bothers you.
People who are stupid hate being around smart people.
I get it.
Well read? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Coloring books and USA Today does not constitute "Well Read"
If you want to think you're smart go right ahead. Not a grand statement considering your benchmark hovers around the 4th grade level
The ones in the nationwide polls that you, OF COURSE, don't believe in dipshit.
You know what they say about polls Major, they're about as reliable as the women that dance on them.
@Findthetone1
Really easy question. Since I've been noticing, you always (ALWAYS) end up on the side
of the discussion that suspects foul play, malfeasance, a plot, etc.

Why is that? Have you ever found yourself agreeing with a majority opinion? Or do you
go through life just looking for crazy minority opinions to yell and make a fool of yourself over?
No, I look at things through life experience and common sense. A concept so far out of your grasp it's not worth going after.
It's fine you don't understand the way I look at things. That's fine. A lot of people don't. I have experiences the general public doesn't and have seen the ugliness of human beings ten-fold so I always, always always trust my gut. And my gut says your fucked up political thinking is destroying the best country on this planet.
When all of these discussions started, I was totally fine with the concept of agree to disagree. But when you started with the constant conspiracy theory bullshit, the gloves came off. And since you continue with that weak ass response, the gloves will stay off.

I look at things through life experience and common sense.

You being honest here?

I assume you have no life experience with novel infectious diseases.
According to the folks who went to school for lots of years to study medicine, the overwhelming majority
advise that you get vaccinated. What does your common sense say?

I assume you are not an election official or have any official access to any election related data.
Bill Burr does and he said 2020 was legit. All of the state election officials (both GOP and DNC) did
and they all said 2020 was legit. What's your common sense tell you?

I assume you don't hold a law degree and never worked as an attorney or judge.
Well the professional attorneys spent 2 months in front of professional judges and at the end of it
all the judges said that 2020 was legit. Again, your common sense says?????

Please don't be lame and just answer with stupid things like "The judges were afraid!!!!!".

And my gut says your fucked up political thinking is destroying the best country on this planet.

NO.
You're simply afraid of the changes happening all around you.
They make you uncomfortable so you lash out in anger.
I support them (because I am not afraid) so you wish I'd drop dead, or at least shut up.

Best country on the planet? Now I know you are out of your mind.
How can we be best when none of us can even agree on the definition of what best is?

Actually, I kinda am. Not bragging or anything.

I'm sorry if me being well read bothers you.
People who are stupid hate being around smart people.
I get it.

And I'm not patting myself on the back.
I'm defending myself against being repeatedly called stupid, dumb, ignorant, gullible, etc.

And I got a gold medal hanging on the wall I got for self-ass-kicking.

Constantly repeating like a parrot what the main stream media has blatantly (proven) lied about does not make one ‘well read’.

You being honest here?

I assume you have no life experience with novel infectious diseases.
According to the folks who went to school for lots of years to study medicine, the overwhelming majority
advise that you get vaccinated. What does your common sense say?

I assume you are not an election official or have any official access to any election related data.
Bill Burr does and he said 2020 was legit. All of the state election officials (both GOP and DNC) did
and they all said 2020 was legit. What's your common sense tell you?

I assume you don't hold a law degree and never worked as an attorney or judge.
Well the professional attorneys spent 2 months in front of professional judges and at the end of it
all the judges said that 2020 was legit. Again, your common sense says?????

Please don't be lame and just answer with stupid things like "The judges were afraid!!!!!".
Dude, you've TOTALLY missed the mark with this. I mean, how is that possible? Anyway, you know what they say about assuming.
NO.
You're simply afraid of the changes happening all around you.
They make you uncomfortable so you lash out in anger.
I support them (because I am not afraid) so you wish I'd drop dead, or at least shut up.

Best country on the planet? Now I know you are out of your mind.
How can we be best when none of us can even agree on the definition of what best is?
This is what would be defined as the response of a WOKE person. I could simply accuse YOU of being afraid but I don't.
I lash out in anger? Jesus, nobody on this forum lashes more than your ill-ass. See your next sentence to prove my point.
If this country is soooo horrible little man, why are people risking life and limb to come here? Why don't you go ahead and entertain me with the name of another country you'd rather live in?

What it is, is an overused feel good term that liberals like Donald latched on to like a baby to a mother's tit so that they can feel good about dismissing different perspectives because their own political ideologies are a complete and utter failure.
What it does, is make the liberal thought and reasoning process look pathetic.
Do you realize that almost all of your "reasoning" is based on:
I always, always always trust my gut. And my gut says your fucked up political thinking is destroying the best country on this planet

Your reasoning simply doesn't exist. You admit it. Your justification is, "I am right and don't need to prove it." How you can say anyone else's "reasoning and thought process is pathetic" is just incomprehensible.

I am not saying Donnie is right. I am saying that you haven't concisely made a supported claim on this topic. But you sure can state you are right and everyone else that doesn't have your gut is an idiot.

Your reasoning simply doesn't exist. You admit it. Your justification is, "I am right and don't need to prove it." How you can say anyone else's "reasoning and thought process is pathetic" is just incomprehensible.

Couldn't have said it better.

I am not saying Donnie is right. I am saying that you haven't concisely made a supported claim on this topic. But you sure can state you are right and everyone else that doesn't have your gut is an idiot.
Donnie has the same reasoning.

Donnie says afraid of change, yeah change that`s fucked up as california. Who in their right mind wouldnt be.

I am not saying Donnie is right. I am saying that you haven't concisely made a supported claim on this topic. It you sure can state you are right and everyone else is an idiot.
Ok so let me get this straight.
Liberals scream TRUST THE SCIENCE yet want to rewrite basic biology by trying to force the idea that there are more than male and female genders? Check
Liberals scream INSURRECTION over a single day event that was more than just Trump supporters yet Antifa faggots attack and destroy property in multiple cities and that's just an "idea"? Check.
Liberals scream RACISM yet Black Lives Matter members publicly call for the murder of white people, especially white police officers because it just a "civil rights movement"? Check
Never once have I said I'm right and everybody else is wrong pal. There's a difference between ideas of change that make sense and that are for the common good and ideas that are nothing but perverse, destructive political plays. Your comrade, Major Frank "DonnieB" Burns supports and parrots the latter.
And I'm not surprised you don't understand the concept of trusting your gut, most sheep don't.
Swim away as well.

Ok so let me get this straight.
Liberals scream TRUST THE SCIENCE yet want to rewrite basic biology by trying to force the idea that there are more than male and female genders? Check
Liberals scream INSURRECTION over a single day event that was more than just Trump supporters yet Antifa faggots attack and destroy property in multiple cities and that's just an "idea"? Check.
Liberals scream RACISM yet Black Lives Matter members publicly call for the murder of white people, especially white police officers because it just a "civil rights movement"? Check
Never once have I said I'm right and everybody else is wrong pal. There's a difference between ideas of change that make sense and that are for the common good and ideas that are nothing but perverse, destructive political plays. Your comrade, Major Frank "DonnieB" Burns supports and parrots the latter.
And I'm not surprised you don't understand the concept of trusting your gut, most sheep don't.
Swim away as well.
You cant reason with these fuck heads they are like a disease unto their self.

Liberals want to rewrite basic biology by trying to force the idea that there are more than male and female genders?
First off, it's not liberals re-writing science.

Do you understand the difference between gender and identity?
Science has understood and documented the differences for 100s of years.
Animals in the damn jungle exhibit the traits for cripes sakes.

It has nothing to do with right or wrong. Republican or Democrat. Righteous or sinful.

You're just a scared and frightened homophobic person.

Gays freak you out. Two men kissing makes you want to puke.
Two people of the same biological sex getting married personally offends you.
A cross dressing dude on the TV is a sign of the end of humanity.
You're homophobic. That's all.

So stop preaching the bullshit 'LIBERALS are rotting our souls' crap.

One other point, these social changes are happening all over the world.
You trying to make it a Liberal thing is simply ridiculous.

Last edited:
Back