I've Got a Crush on My Barber ;)

So it's been a week since you got her number. Please tell me you already went on a date. If you haven't called her yet, you are an idiot. Show her that you are interested. Calling her a week later is not a good impression. Shows you don't have time or won't prioritize her.

So it's been a week since you got her number. Please tell me you already went on a date. If you haven't called her yet, you are an idiot. Show her that you are interested. Calling her a week later is not a good impression. Shows you don't have time or won't prioritize her.

Looks like she's got a bf. She started following me on IG and then posted a story about how she's seeing a guy and then walked in on him naked in the shower. Kinda weird. Was about to ask her to a Halloween event but I'm not going near that. She's hot and we have a good vibe when I get my hair cut but my spidey senses are going off

Hmm... probably not worth ignoring your Spidey senses, man, considering the trouble it could lead to.

Maybe if you just stayed familiar through the haircuts you'll find yourself in a good position one day when she has some clear hair... I mean, air.

Ok update lol:
Yup she has a bf a̶n̶d̶ ̶s̶h̶e̶'̶s̶ ̶b̶e̶e̶n̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶h̶i̶m̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶t̶w̶o̶ ̶y̶e̶a̶r̶s̶. Just posted a 2-year-anniversary celebration thing. This girl's been flirting with me, told me she was single, etc. I knew something didn't feel right.

Last edited:
A lot of hairdressers are touchy-feely, many being flirty on top of that. :dunno:

Yeah I get that. Part of the job, like Hooters girls. I've been around service workers who flirted for tips and attention. This wasn't that. Unless she just really lacks boundaries lol. Oh well. Got a date tonight with someone else

Yeah I get that. Part of the job, like Hooters girls. I've been around service workers who flirted for tips and attention. This wasn't that. Unless she just really lacks boundaries lol. Oh well. Got a date tonight with someone else
I think you had your shot, and didn't take it. It happens. Circle back around.

247004253_123110760103791_7563292737005073268_n.jpg

I think you had your shot, and didn't take it. It happens. Circle back around.
You're actually 100% correct. She clarified. The 2-year thing was a joke about something else. They've been dating for a month. She was into me and I waited too long. 🤦‍♂️ I thought she was just flirting for tips, but nope.

You're actually 100% correct. She clarified. The 2-year thing was a joke about something else. They've been dating for a month. She was into me and I waited too long. 🤦‍♂️ I thought she was just flirting for tips, but nope.
Next time you go back in for your holiday haircut try to take another roll. You live out in the Bay Area right? Theres gotta be some little jazzy pizza place. Pizza and a late night walk. It's a proven formula.

Next time you go back in for your holiday haircut try to take another roll. You live out in the Bay Area right? Theres gotta be some little jazzy pizza place. Pizza and a late night walk. It's a proven formula.

Oh forgot to fill y'all in haha.

Something's weird with her. I stopped into the shop last week and we shot the shit. She told me she dumped that guy. She was flirting with me again and mentioned still having my number that I gave her, so I asked her out on a date to an event I was going to. Her response was, "No. I just broke up, I need more time. BUT, keep asking me..." Then she gave me a big hug. I simply smiled and said ok well the offer stands if you change your mind.

Feels like she's playing games and seeking validation. Wants me to chase her and I'm kinda over it.

Last edited:

Something's weird with her. I stopped into the shop last week and we shot the shit. She told me she dumped that guy. She was flirting with me again and mentioned still having my number that I gave her, so I asked her out on a date to an event I was going to. Her response was, "No. I just broke up, I need more time. BUT, keep asking me..." Then she gave me a big hug. I simply smiled and said ok well the offer stands if you change your mind.

Feels like she's playing games and seeking validation. Wants me to chase her and I'm kinda over it.
If she texts, tell her you now have a gf and will f her on the side. If she isnt down, next her.

Not what you think. *She* is a hottie. Only had a few cuts from her so far. But she's been flirting with me each time. And I don't mean as in trying to get bigger tips. Like actual flirting. But I feel weird asking her out since I'm sure 99% of her clients flirt with her and ask her out. She's like a tatted up Ariel from Little Mermaid. Fire red hair, petite, covered in ink. My kryptonite. She told me she was single.

What do?

Worst thing that could happen is she says no and feels awkward about it and I find a new barber.

You have to ask her. Nothing worse than regret. Sounds like she will be down.

Ok update lol:
Yup she has a bf a̶n̶d̶ ̶s̶h̶e̶'̶s̶ ̶b̶e̶e̶n̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶h̶i̶m̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶t̶w̶o̶ ̶y̶e̶a̶r̶s̶. Just posted a 2-year-anniversary celebration thing. This girl's been flirting with me, told me she was single, etc. I knew something didn't feel right.

Here is the thing, I know you a little, and you aren’t one of those clueless dudes, she was definitely flirting with you.

Listen to your spidey senses. Girls love drama, but telling you she is single, and flirting with you while dating someone is a red alert. Maybe she wanted some action on the side? Last thing you need is her boyfriend knocking at your door.

Just catching up on this thread. Disregard previous posts.

She is definitely playing games. She needs more time after dating some dude for a month? Yeah, right. She wants you to chase her and play her game. How old is she? There are a lot of beautiful cool chicks in San Francisco. Plenty more hot tatted up girls around.

Just catching up on this thread. Disregard previous posts.

She is definitely playing games. She needs more time after dating some dude for a month? Yeah, right. She wants you to chase her and play her game. How old is she? There are a lot of beautiful cool chicks in San Francisco. Plenty more hot tatted up girls around.

I think she just turned 30. But yeah, she's got baggage for sure. I haven't given her much thought since this all happened. I'll continue getting my hair cut there but I'm over it.

Back