We all know each other here but

handshake.gif

That's harsh man. :LOL:

I think the attitude of a lot of these peeps is, "Well, my details are duplicated all over the 'net anyway, so what difference will it make?".

There are services that will get your name, number, etc removed from internet. Those companies that post all your info that want cash to take them down, Jesus, that pisses me off. Type in most people’s number and everything imaginable comes up about them!! Horrifying!
I understand where they're coming from, but like you, I can't see myself going there.

You don’t want to add me on social media. I’ll just be blowing up your page with dog pictures and dank dog memes. I don’t post my music stuff on social media because it normally gets zero reactions/interactions, so I just keep it to dogs.

Dogs rule!!!

I am Anand Mahangoe , same as my user name 😂😂😂😂
Facebook and my YouTube Channel all have the same name…Guitar player for live and studio jobs and guitar teacher….. no murderer or anything in that style 🙈

This is what I do and like :

Sounds great Anand!
You Danes have the best outdoor motocross sand rider on the planet!
Jeffery Herlings

Sorry, but Jeffrey is dutch.:thumbsup:
Didn't Anand say he was in the Netherlands? Maybe it was the music store he was in was there.
Isn't that whole area Dutch? :LOL:
Anyhow, Best sand rider on the planet. :cheers:
I hope his injuries are completely healed up before MX of Nations at Red Bud this year...
And I hope like hell it does not rain this time at Red Bud!! As bad as the race was for us last time, and it was painful, finding a good line out of the mud soup parking lot fields without getting stuck was...
panic inducing :shocked:

Last edited:
Back