Marshall Cabs cost more than Bogner Cabs??

Yea,, Marshall is done in the USA now... only the cheap crap is affordable- MG series etc. The party is over

90% of the world population knows the name Marshall. Less than 1% has heard of Bogner.

Have you looked at the prices of used Marshall cabs lately ?

How bout a $3,000 JCM 900

https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/JCM900--marshall-jcm900-4100-100-watt-2-channel-tube-head
template-hide-the-pain-harold-938-0c6db91aec9c.jpeg

... and don't forget beside the extra cash... you get cheap mdf chipboard and those wonder T-screws which strip out if you look at them the wrong way.

00308138.jpg

But you'll be the rage on your FB fan-page with your Karen-Haircut frosted tips and all standing in front of your new Marshall cab.

:love::love::love:

:emofag::emofag:

... and don't forget beside the extra cash... you get cheap mdf chipboard and those wonder T-screws which strip out if you look at them the wrong way.

00308138.jpg

But you'll be the rage on your FB fan-page with your Karen-Haircut frosted tips and all standing in front of your new Marshall cab.

FWIW my American made VHT Fatbottom cab has T nuts with the exact same issue. Was a bitch and a half trying to swap speakers with these fuckers stripping out.

00308138.jpg
I fucking HATE those things!! The older Diezel cabs used to use these as well as Framus cabs. Must be a Euro thing.

Last edited:

00308138.jpg

Oh dear God I hate those fucking things with their stripping and popping out of the wood when swapping speakers. Maddening I tell you, maddening!!! :doh:

I fucking HATE those things!! The older Diezel cabs used to use these as well as Framus cabs. Must be an Euro thing.
Oh dear God I hate those fucking things with their stripping and popping out of the wood when swapping speakers. Maddening I tell you, maddening!!! :doh:
FWIW my American made VHT Fatbottom cab has T nuts with the exact same issue. Was a bitch and a half trying to swap speakers with these fuckers stripping out.

giphy.gif

It's a ghetto cheap ass thing. Too cheap and lazy to use quality hardware... I avoid any cabs that come stock with these trash T-screws/nuts. Straight up garbage.

And speaker wire with slide on spade connectors... another hallmark of craptastic craftsmanship.

When I was looking for a new cab I briefly checked out Marshall. My god I couldn’t believe the prices. Just...insane...

I don't know if you guys remember in the 90's when Trace Elliot was building amps and cabs but when their 4x12s hit the stores here in the US, they were $1200. Thats was crazy pricing back then. I ended up buying 2 used ones in 99 for $500 bucks each. They were awesome cabs. Wish I still had one.

I don't know if you guys remember in the 90's when Trace Elliot was building amps and cabs but when their 4x12s hit the stores here in the US, they were $1200. Thats was crazy pricing back then. I ended up buying 2 used ones in 99 for $500 bucks each. They were awesome cabs. Wish I still had one.
I remember those.. the green ones?

As a dealer, I was furious to see the gigantic price increase as of Jan 1. I was proud of Orange, again as a dealer, for not following suit, and they just announced this week that their UK based gear is all basically doubling in cost. While I love both lines, $6-$7k for a half stack is ridiculous

90% of the world population knows the name Marshall. Less than 1% has heard of Bogner.

Have you looked at the prices of used Marshall cabs lately ?
You appear to be the only one that understands that ! Marshall is the sound of rock . End of discussion . If you were playing a stadium which is more rock ??? A wall of Marshalls or a wall of Bogners ?? Don't care what anything sounds like !

OMFG I hate that. My old Marshall cab has those, but never falls out, but my newer one has one that I have to baby whenever swapping out speakers.

Back