Marshall Cabs cost more than Bogner Cabs??

Supply chain issues leading to increases in shipping costs.

I wouldn't be surprised if they just stop shipping cabs to the US altogether at some point soon.

I scored the deal of a lifetime by acquiring a JCM800 cab for $300. These days, 1960 cabs go for $700+ thanks to those new inflated prices. You used to be able to score one for as low as $300. Those days are long gone unless you hunt and find someone desperate to sell

Stock 1960's must have the biggest new/used price difference of any currently available amp item. I see them used for $400-500 all day long on craigslist/facebook marketplace. The shipping is going to make selling these new no longer viable, when so many superior domestic options are available.

To put it into perspective a new SLO is over $5200 USD here ($7000 AUD). Most high ends amp basically cost Wizard-level bucks, crazy shit.

Insanity! I am in Belgium and I have sold 4 Marshall cabinets the last 5 years between 200-275 Euro. My old blackback cab from 1978 was an exception at 350 Euro. Sold a Bogner Uberkab for 675 Euro. Prices have increased the last year I must say, but have not sold the last year.

Wonder how long before other manufacturers follow suit similar to what Diezel did, and make them in the US for the US market. Surely shipping big quantities of cabs long distances isn't the best way of doing things, climate or cost wise.

maybe those ones on Sweetwater are made in US, due price :) In Marshall volumes, container probably still cost less per month than pay US factory.

Prepare Yourself for overpriced 1960 cabs because of those 'look at sweetwater' sellers :)

Everyone knows the wood Marshall makes their cabs with has been pissed on by the Royals in the forest before logging.
Giving then that special woody KARRANG tone.

:LOL:

Back