Rockinchippy 2022 Cameron Amps Rig Rundown

C’mon look at the last 10 pages. You guys totally deserved it!

For the record, when I was doing that tour through NaMM I was a bit tipsy. That was definitely a drunken rant. And meant to be a funny. Remember when this place was fun? Actually no I don’t.

Can we get a video of you playing a full song in your basement to your cats with all those CCVs and backup CCVs?

ITS A JOKE, ITS FUNNY

Hey Chipster! What do you think about Mark Cameron owing a lot of people, a lot of amps and money back that he stole?

I had many conversations with Mark about this and he would tell me directly on the phone how he desperately wanted to make people whole. He could be a complete lying sociopath and totally disingenuous but he knew that I felt what happened was NOT cool. So, when he spoke to me about this stuff he did acknowledge and own up to people being screwed.

He also tended to blame business partners for some of it. That doesn’t excuse what happened and I’m certainly not doing that now.

He seems like the type of person who has a lot of challenges. We talk so much about mental health these days and I wonder if he suffers from those issues. Clearly I’m not a doctor but I do think there’s an element of that to it.

C’mon look at the last 10 pages. You guys totally deserved it!

For the record, when I was doing that tour through NaMM I was a bit tipsy. That was definitely a drunken rant. And meant to be a funny. Remember when this place was fun? Actually no I don’t.
It is your responsibility to pay everyone that Mark Cameron ripped off. If you don't Rig Talk users will hate you.

Can we get a video of you playing a full song in your basement to your cats with all those CCVs and backup CCVs?

ITS A JOKE, ITS FUNNY

I’m actually allergic to cats. I do have a hypoallergenic puppy who is super cute.

I don’t even know if know any full songs! Lol

I barely have time to play because I work a lot and only do guitar as a hobby. Collecting gear and playing when I can, is my escape.

I had many conversations with Mark about this and he would tell me directly on the phone how he desperately wanted to make people whole. He could be a complete lying sociopath and totally disingenuous but he knew that I felt what happened was NOT cool. So, when he spoke to me about this stuff he did acknowledge and own up to people being screwed.

He also tended to blame business partners for some of it. That doesn’t excuse what happened and I’m certainly not doing that now.

He seems like the type of person who has a lot of challenges. We talk so much about mental health these days and I wonder if he suffers from those issues. Clearly I’m not a doctor but I do think there’s an element of that to it.
So you knew it was happening and you still said "fuck it, I still get what I want". Fuck you.

Yes, I figured as much.

Yes, I figured as much.

So you knew it was happening and you still said "fuck it, I still get what I want". Fuck you.
Nah that’s not it.

All my amps were from 2nd hand buyers like people here on RT. So let’s follow the facts. People who got their amps from mark and Brad king, eventually sold them to me on the open market. So technically they could have gifted the amps to people who got screwed if I’m following your logic.

I had many conversations with Mark about this and he would tell me directly on the phone how he desperately wanted to make people whole. He could be a complete lying sociopath and totally disingenuous but he knew that I felt what happened was NOT

So you knew it was happening and you still said "fuck it, I still get what I want". Fuck you
Nah that’s not it.

All my amps were from 2nd hand buyers like people here on RT. So let’s follow the facts. People who got their amps from mark and Brad king, eventually sold them to me on the open market. So technically they could have gifted the amps to people who got screwed if I’m following your logic.
Lmao what a fucking turd boy you are

So you knew it was happening and you still said "fuck it, I still get what I want". Fuck you

Lmao what a fucking turd boy you are

As I explained, I bought all my amps from people mostly from Rig talk. Anyone could have bought them but the hype was dying down and no one cared. So I bought them.

The interesting part for me is how Mark knows and acknowledges he stole people’s money. But more interesting is that it seems like nobody ever went after him. Don’t tell me the guy can’t be found, they found Saddam in a spider hole. Just odd all around.

I don’t have any issue with the Rockinchippy guy or what amps he chooses to buy. But I am not super involved in Rig Talk either, usually a lurker.

I have a big problem with folks enabling the cancer that is Mark Cameron by continuing to send him work or buying amps off him when he flat out committed fraud, theft, you name it….I just hope someone holds Cameron’s balls to the fire and he makes things right for every customer he screwed. One amp a month or 2 months seems doable. And anyone still within the statute of limitations needs to have this guy served immediately.

Your Cameron chippy he made for you was 2nd hand?

Yes, it was the Old Bitch I got on a trade here at Rig Talk. I sent it to him for a mod. I never thought it would come back because it was taking awhile. But he eventually rewired the entire amp and made it into my RC amp.

Once again, I could have lost my shirt like anyone else but he came through.

When did the hype die down?

What year was that exactly?

Well, when I bought the amps there were so many builders who were active. This was back when amps were king, before the dawn of modelers. There was Fortin, Friedman, Rhodes, Bogner, etc.

I got my amps on the classifieds. It was just like buying any amp at the time. I think there was a period when there was so much negativity about Cameron that it was almost a curse to own one. And now I have the curse !

The curse of awesome tone is a burden I don’t carry lightly.

Listen, I don’t want to upset you guys more than I already have bc of the massive amount of amps.

But for full transparency, I also have a huge Transformers collection.

Attachments

• 52EE7503-2193-42F5-B419-952584BA51AB.jpeg
    52EE7503-2193-42F5-B419-952584BA51AB.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 85
Back