Rockinchippy 2022 Cameron Amps Rig Rundown

we need some investigative reporting on this
On it...

ca-times.brightspotcdn.com.jpg

I watched Chippy’s Def Leppard video. Did he ask Phil C of Def Leppard to put on a (R Chippy or any) shirt at NAMM? If so, i don’t blame him
No, because Phil Collen doesn't wear shirts, but also because RockinChippy didn't give him one, so he "ain't wearing that shit". :ROFLMAO:

Hey guys, this is Rockinchippy under my new account. It’s been awhile.

Glad to answer any questions you may have!

The Aldrich thing never happened. Doug is one of the nicest guys in the industry.

When I saw him at NaMM he was at a booth in the middle of eating a sandwich and he literally put his lunch down and welcomed me to say hi and take a pic. No shirts were harmed that day.

The Aldrich thing never happened. Doug is one of the nicest guys in the industry.

When I saw him at NaMM he was at a booth in the middle of eating a sandwich and he literally put his lunch down and welcomed me to say hi and take a pic. No shirts were harmed that day.

you need to apologize for saying fuck rig talk

Hey Chipster! What do you think about Mark Cameron owing a lot of people, a lot of amps and money back that he stole?

Back