Rockinchippy 2022 Cameron Amps Rig Rundown

For a babyface turn he'd have to improve his selling on those youtube videos.

It's really hard to feel sympathy for a rich poser with no talent.
He has many sycophants, look at the YouTube comments. Tons of dudes telling him how bad ass and bitchin he is. He genuinely has his own fanboys.

He has many sycophants, look at the YouTube comments. Tons of dudes telling him how bad ass and bitchin he is. He genuinely has his own fanboys.

The whole social media/guitar YouTuber thing has turned everything into a cringey mess.

It just seems like a waste.

But hey, I guess if people like it, people like it.

I remember when that story first went around. It wasn’t Aldrich originally, can’t remember who the original phantom shirt rejector was.
I remember a few folks describing the incident, corroborating each other's accounts. Funny how these Cameron apologists stick together, no matter what. Sorry, funny's not the right word. Shameful fits the bill.

And those amps just sit there…,
the only sound to be heard..,
-is the sound of components oxidizing away….,.
-the sound of rotting.
Is that what he means by “RockinChippy”?
He should be arrested, trialed , shackled in a groomed noodles’ hoodies and shirts
& imprisoned for felony Amplifier Abuse.

And those amps just sit there…,
the only sound to be heard..,
-is the sound of components oxidizing away….,.
-the sound of rotting.
Is that what he means by “RockinChippy”?
He should be arrested, trialed , shackled in a groomed noodles’ hoodies and shirts
& imprisoned for felony Amplifier Abuse.

It actually makes me sad thinking about all the killer amps that are sitting around gathering dust in the "collections" of people who barely play.

It actually makes me sad thinking about all the killer amps that are sitting around gathering dust in the "collections" of people who barely play.
It's so much worse in this when it comes to classical guitars. The best players can't afford the really great guitars because the equivalent of say a Wizard or C+ would start at least $35,000 and up, so they mostly go to rich guys who maybe are lawyers or on Wall Street. Some here and there let the great players borrow them for certain gigs or recordings. The other problem is with electric guitar if you can at least play a powerchord you can make most amps sound at least pretty good with just that, but in classical guitar if you don't have great right hand technique (which most of those rich guys don't at all) they can't make any guitar sound even decent. It's quite sad

Yes, an amp is a terrible thing to waste. Let people waste their minds, but give me all those amps and I will put countless hours on them all!!

It's so much worse in this when it comes to classical guitars. The best players can't afford the really great guitars because the equivalent of say a Wizard or C+ would start at least $35,000 and up, so they mostly go to rich guys who maybe are lawyers or on Wall Street. Some here and there let the great players borrow them for certain gigs or recordings. The other problem is with electric guitar if you can at least play a powerchord you can make most amps sound at least pretty good with just that, but in classical guitar if you don't have great right hand technique (which most of those rich guys don't at all) they can't make any guitar sound even decent. It's quite sad
Sad but true.

Back