How Democrats Will Steal / Postpone / Cancel the Midterm Elections?

Clearly. If you consider the Democrat second coming of Christ was not up against Orange Jesus.

A ham sandwich would have won against Trump.
Wow. I figured you chumps would be praying for evidence of fraud by now. I guess you enjoy looking like the world's largest collective group of ignorant fools ever! Good for you man! Keep that emotional voting going!

Oh? So, a geriatric man with clear indicators of beginning Alzheimers, that barely pulled attendance at rallies and can barely string two coherent sentences together recieved more votes than the Democract second coming of Christ?

Yep, only a foolish retard would believe Biden’s 81,000,000 votes.
Same thing happened here in Canada, The POS lunatic Trudeau had to stop his campaigning because he was getting booed, screamed at and stuff thrown at him all across the country and then boom, miraculously, he’s Prime Minister. 😉
I tell ya, it’s fixed.

Yep, only a foolish retard would believe Biden’s 81,000,000 votes.
Same thing happened here in Canada, The POS lunatic Trudeau had to stop his campaigning because he was getting booedyelled at and stuff thrown at him all across the country and then boom, miraculously, he’s Prime Minister. 😉
I tell ya, it’s fixed.
Anyone that was actually in line the day common sense was issued can see it.

The left knows damn well they cheated , they tried to get him on 2 impeachments and couldnt. SOOOOOOOOOOOO here comes covid third try and it worked at the cost of lives and worldwide fucked upness/ya like that. Then Jan 6th Now they are afraid he is going to run again and herecoooooommmmmmmmes johnny Mar-a-lago. and all these others like the hood NY AG filing lawsuit etc. Hate to tell you libs but they aint got nothing on the mother fucker nothing never have. BUT BUT i can see a possible JFK scenario but in accident form, Cause Trump aint gonna stop and he has every right to become president again. Dont really know if it would be the best thing to happen but just look at the 2 biden vs trump NO Comparison whatsoever. Biden is a puppet fucking loser for the far left when he was probably the most Jim Crow mutha fucker in congress ever. What happened there? MONEY I could go on but im not.:cool:

Damn, not an original insult in you. I really feel for the people that have to a face to face with a fuckwit like you. Must be a lot like going to the dentist.

So original insults is the bar? Yet fuckwit sounds pretty close to half-wit

You cant even abide by your own rules or even adhere to your beliefs. Case in point I'm supposed to take election tips from 5 year old's, yet you guys swear it doesn't matter because it's fixed/rigged :ROFLMAO:

You cant even abide by your own rules or even adhere to your beliefs. Case in point I'm supposed to take election tips from 5 year old's, yet you guys swear it doesn't matter because it's fixed/rigged :ROFLMAO:
28BA754F-5D49-42A4-AF46-0692B0540C6D.jpeg

I love how it's all "rigged" when the dems win, but the only actual factual, proveable fraud was all done by republicans. And you still lost. There's obviously no MENSA members in Cult 45. Lol!

Exactly. Damn near everything these guys accuse others of doing wrong, they are doing themselves.

From this point on when MAGAs accuse someone, it should just be considered admission of guilt :ROFLMAO:

Yeah, remember when Hillary lost, cried foul, and sent her overweight crippled retard cult to attack the capitol? :ROFLMAO:
imrs.jpg

this.jpg

To this day she still has not conceded.
Oh wait, this was all Orange Jesus :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
If a person can't see it by now, and admit it, or if they do see it, but won't admit it, it does nothing but drive home the fact that they are over emotional controlled sheep that have failed on a stratospheric level as a voter, and as an American that actually believes in the country.

Before the SC decision, the republicans had a drop in the bucket win on issues of inflation. Now it's much more of an even playing field.
The republicans only hope is if inflation continues to rise.
Plenty of people like me who used to be STAUNCHLY pro choice. Now, after the whole Vax bullshit, me and my body, men can get pregnant. NOW, I don't really give a flying fuck. All of your bullshit about women's bodies, their right to chose is utter nonsense these days.

Is that your grinder profile picture? George Floyd fan page avatar?

Back