What's the deal with this new TGP spinoff forum?

Was prolly a dude.
Fat-ass mike gave me a time out for this in The Pub years ago.

A time later after watching an Austin Powers flick, I asked him if this was his alter ego:

Q6oxSZy.jpg

Last edited:
You can post stuff on TGP and get away with it for a while UNTIL some woke A HOLE reads it weeks later and blows a gasket and reports the post lol.

I've had that happen numerous times. TGP messages you weeks later saying you have broken the rules. The rule broken is you offended a snowflake .

You can post stuff on TGP and get away with it for a while UNTIL some woke A HOLE reads it weeks later and blows a gasket and reports the post lol.

I've had that happen numerous times. TGP messages you weeks later saying you have broken the rules. The rule broken is you offended a snowflake .
The last run in I had was the emporium. Some little basement boy got offended because I tagged his for sale post with a little HaHa emoticon. No comment or reply post, just an emoticon.

I told TGP owner he could take his whiny little site full of gender confused, spineless, sissyfied, moronic little freaks and shove the whole dumpster fire up his twat.

Haven't been back.

TheGearPage is pretty horrible. :ROFLMAO:

The way they treat people who aren't "in the club", I mean.

To this day I still get taunting text messages from people I knew there about me getting permabant a-year-and-a-half ago.

Wondered what happened to you man. I enjoyed your posts.
I signed up to TheGearForum.
Less Right Wing nutcases than this place, at least...

The new forum is jam packed with just as many communists as the original GP . Anybody that isn't pro communist is labeled a right wing nut job lol.

Last edited:
Wondered what happened to you man. I enjoyed your posts.
I signed up to TheGearForum.
Less Right Wing nutcases than this place, at least...
I left TGP for like a year and a half because I had racked up so many of their fucking "nanny state" infractions that I was like one risque meme away from getting perma-bant. :p

I came back and started posting again, and I had people PM'ing me saying things were different now, and they're looking to ban anyone for anything.

Well, evidently you can't even mention Ted Nugent over there or the TGP moderators' butt-plugs pop out, bounce off the ceiling of their mobile home and hit the ban button on yore account. :ROFLMAO:

I left TGP for like a year and a half because I had racked up so many of their fucking "nanny state" infractions that I was like one risque meme away from getting perma-bant. :p

I came back and started posting again, and I had people PM'ing me saying things were different now, and they're looking to ban anyone for anything.

Well, evidently you can't even mention Ted Nugent over there or the TGP moderators' butt-plugs pop out, bounce off the ceiling of their mobile home and hit the ban button on yore account. :ROFLMAO:
When I told that faggot owner in Colorado to shit can my account and shove the whole works up his ass, I also sent him one of these.

wMcReHB.jpg

What's crazy is if they get their wish and the communist do take over.. they will be the first ones in the gulags when the real communists get here. They don't want those liberals around. They are all getting used.
Yep, that’s the comical part. Actually, they’ll all probably commit suicide once the commies close all the Starbucks and Gap stores. Or in jdells case, all the Ann Taylor stores.

Last edited:

It's actually worse than that.. the first couple months I was there I was just posting memes and GIFs.. funny shit. I got pulled into several PM conversations with multiple people there.

They get together in private group chats and target people they don't agree with politically. Try to trigger them, try to get them to react/respond with something they can then report.

There's a little cabal there that seem to live for that kind of shit. :poop:

They get together in private group chats and target people they don't agree with politically. Try to trigger them, try to get them to react/respond with something they can then report.
We mess with people here too, the big difference being we're all grown ass adults and don't go crying to the mods when we get our feewings hurt :LOL:

You should probably stay over there in your soy safe space then.

Aw, thanks for thinking of me, you big sweetheart.
You should probably go back into your corner and keep beating off over pictures of your Orange Leader™.
Or come over and act like a dick over there too - you'd be out on your redneck ass ASAP.

Agree - the constant Nannying of abso-fucking-lutely everything over there was exhausting.
At least here you can give the Republitard mouth-breathers a good bollocking, that's one good point.

Aw, thanks for thinking of me, you big sweetheart.
You should probably go back into your corner and keep beating off over pictures of your Orange Leader™.
Or come over and act like a dick over there too - you'd be out on your redneck ass ASAP.
:hys: A threat from the Man-bun-Brigade. Thanks for making my Monday morning.

Back