Pete Thorn demos a new amp you can put on your pedalboard.

51WGKFThs2L._AC_UL1002_.jpg

All those other guitar players will demo ANYTHING and say ITS THE GREATEST PIECE OF GEAR EVER MADE!

who are the demo'ers actually saying this?? i must not be seeing these cause i cant remember the last time i said "is this guy really trying to sell me on this??". the people doing that would never get enough followers to have gear sent to them. Ola bashes gear all the time in a polite way, Glenn will stop a review in the middle and say he cant go on it sucks so much, i see a lot more bashing than any kind of ass kissing. even if they did try and hype something up a little, is that really gonna change your opinion on what sounds good or not?? the guys like pete that have hundreds of thousands of followers got there by doing pro demos people enjoy watching, not being blatant shills. im sure pete like others have video editors to pay, the companies are gonna make money with the exposure, should pete or whoever just do this out of the kindness of their heart with no compensation?

What about guys like Phil X, Rusty Anderson, Tom Bukovac, Shawn Tubbs, and Tim Pierce, do they fall into the same category for you?

Honestly, yes.

Not a single one of them has ever made music I would actually listen to 🤷

Imo what they do is barely music

WOW! The dude’s a full fledged commie! He should take his smug, pompous ass back to Canada.
The question is who's not a commie in the entertainment business . Most even if they aren't will play the part of one for the sole reason of continuing to make a living . If you're outed as not one of them you could end up strumming a guitar on a sidewalk asking for donations .

Yes, they really are that ridiculously shallow.

Unfortunately there aren't many who are authentic enough to stand their ground . Most are simply sheep who go along to get along.

The question is who's not a commie in the entertainment business . Most even if they aren't will play the part of one for the sole reason of continuing to make a living . If you're outed as not one of them you could end up strumming a guitar on a sidewalk asking for donations .

Yes, they really are that ridiculously shallow.

Unfortunately there aren't many who are authentic enough to stand their ground . Most are simply sheep who go along to get along.
Unfathomably based and redpilled. Owen Benjamin was one such authentic ground stander.

This thread delivers !
Rig talk is one of the most entertaining sites left !
Freedom !
We can each decide what we do or don't like and share our unfiltered opinions.
We can agree to disagree on things and still love guitar and tones , pedals , speakers etc that our own ears like .
Happy Thanksgiving rig talk brothers and sisters.
Amen to that brother. :cheers2:

WOW! The dude’s a full fledged commie! He should take his smug, pompous ass back to Canada.

Picasso, always with the hilarious comments. But I'd like to single you out for fun this time.. everyone knows hollywood is full of softies but please tell us why and how Pete is a "communist". I'd love to hear if it lines up with the definition of communism. Is Pete advocating a class war? Does Pete want guys like you and me owning part of his studio and his gear? Or is he actually a wolf in sheep's clothing who is profiting from the capitalist marketing machine?

a political theory derived from Karl Marx, advocating class war and leading to a society in which all property is publicly owned and each person works and is paid according to their abilities and needs.

We need a new thread.
YouTube shillings who you love and hate.

A true story of the complex interrelationship of YouTube and the demise of faith in a world gone wrong. The deep truths of the psychology behind this emotionally driven topic. How country music stole all the shredders and left everyone else empty and cold. How major pentatonic and mixolydian has replaced minor pentatonic and dorian. What to do with turkey leftovers besides sandwichs. How to use the mM7 chord and not sound like the 007 theme. Is the m7b5 really only half diminished ?

I never really have paid attention Pete thorn . He’s just a YouTuber ? Was he a famous guitarist first or what ?

Back