Pete Thorn demos a new amp you can put on your pedalboard.

and he’s a cuck, which doesn’t help.
Why? If I were to guess... I would suspect the " purge" of users around here took place once people felt it was being overrun by right wing ideology and anti vaccine talk. It seems to make it's way into most of our threads and I can see where that might offend some people who lean George Lynch. For a non American it doesn't bug me much but I get how sensitive you guys are with your politics so all the left leaners likely upped and left because of that... not because we picked on their favourite guitar players or don't like Polyphia and turtle neck.

While I understand the lamenting about a lot of demo guys playing "common rock", its because thats what sells. Simply that. A lot of the diehards playing any "other" types of music are generally really into specific gear, and aren't going to be nearly as accepting of new gear anyways.

if anyone can listen to this and say he has nothing to say musically then i guess i have nothing to say :LOL::dunno:

It's cool, sort of has a Steve Stevens vibe to me actually. I think Stevens is a guy he likes as well so that would make sense. Instrumental music is fairly boring overall though. It's all been done. So competing in that space, this is not that special but hats off to him for actually doing a few albums start to finish and composing music! Committing to what you lay down. I admire him for that.

Why? If I were to guess... I would suspect the " purge" of users around here took place once people felt it was being overrun by right wing ideology and anti vaccine talk. It seems to make it's way into most of our threads and I can see where that might offend some people who lean George Lynch. For a non American it doesn't bug me much but I get how sensitive you guys are with your politics so all the left leaners likely upped and left because of that... not because we picked on their favourite guitar players or don't like Polyphia and turtle neck.
This place is one of the very very very few that even allows talk of any kind that isn't hardcore pro government establishment and any talk against the government narrative results in an immediate banning .

Don't forget the government and mainstream media insist ANYTHING that doesn't fit their exact narrative is extreme right wing, it's so ridiculously absurd and exceptionally stupid people buy into it.

Everything that doesn't fit the government narrative these days is censored and due to this there are a ton of people who have no clue what the real truth is . Rigtalk is a website that allows people who know better than to trust the official government narrative to post the things from independent sources that the mainstream will NEVER EVER mention or report on especially since they were paid not to report on it .

The Biden administration paid the entire corporate media with taxpayer dollars to engage in a massive campaign to push only positive coverage about COVID shots while censoring any negative information, without disclosing it to their audiences. This is a serious breach of journalistic ethics.

The mainstream accuses us as being extremists , we aren't extremists we're people of every race and political affiliation who hate seeing what's happening to this country .

This place is one of the very very very few that even allows talk of any kind that isn't hardcore pro government establishment and any talk against the government narrative results in an immediate banning .

Don't forget the government and mainstream media insist ANYTHING that doesn't fit their exact narrative is extreme right wing, it's so ridiculously absurd and exceptionally stupid people buy into it.

Everything that doesn't fit the government narrative these days is censored and due to this there are a ton of people who have no clue what the real truth is . Rigtalk is a website that allows people who know better than to trust the official government narrative to post the things from independent sources that the mainstream will NEVER EVER mention or report on especially since they were paid not to report on it .

The mainstream accuses us as being extremists , we aren't extremists we're people of every race and political affiliation who hate seeing what's happening to this country .

Straight facts.

While I understand the lamenting about a lot of demo guys playing "common rock", its because thats what sells. Simply that. A lot of the diehards playing any "other" types of music are generally really into specific gear, and aren't going to be nearly as accepting of new gear anyways.

Yes. It's lame and takes no creativity, and sells.

Reactions: ccn
It's cool, sort of has a Steve Stevens vibe to me actually. I think Stevens is a guy he likes as well so that would make sense. Instrumental music is fairly boring overall though. It's all been done. So competing in that space, this is not that special but hats off to him for actually doing a few albums start to finish and composing music! Committing to what you lay down. I admire him for that.
I think Steve actually played bass on one of the tracks on his second album, for what it's worth? Some of his tunes have that SS vibe, coming off like they'd be at home on Steve's Memory Crash album.

Well, I said anything interesting to say.. But yeah. That YouTube clip is pure schlock.

Drivel like that gives actual drivel a bad name.

:ROFLMAO:

EHX freeze pedal/Synth intro with Michael landau worship over it, very music, many feel, stunning and brave toan 😂

he makes a living by shilling for companies that pay him. Who here wouldn't want to do that?
I wouldn't and I didn't because integrity is actually important to me. I remember a time when being paid for reviews on the internet led to the immediate loss of trustworthiness and now there are grown men watching this paid advertisement trash for "entertainment" and buying most of this shit.

Last edited:
I wouldn't and I didn't because integrity is actually important to me. I remember a time when being paid for reviews on the internet led to the immediate loss of trustworthiness and now there are grown men watching this paid advertisement trash for "entertainment" and buying most of this shit.

1000% agree

It used to be that your credibility was important, now it's a nihilistic impulse to consume product and get excited for new product ad infinitum

"yOuRe JuSt JeAlOuS yOu DoNt GeT tO WhOrE YoUrSeLf OuT"

Nah man, Its disappointing that these slimy used car salesmen are the "artists" people look up to

Nah man, Its disappointing that these slimy used car salesmen are the "artists" people look up to
6Yw8UKR.jpg

Back