Pete Thorn demos a new amp you can put on your pedalboard.

Just like Pete I don’t know much about him . So what’s Tony Mc Kenzie famous for ? The Friedman video might be the only I’ve seen actually
He wears a ball cap and sits at a table, pointing at internal amp components with a stick and commenting about tone in a "get off my lawn" type way.

Pete Thorn is such a faggot lol

He's paid to do boring, inoffensive offset shitter "rock" that sells to as many people as possible, and that's what he does

Imagine getting paid to create lowest common denominator dogshit, what a life

What are you doing with your life that's so much better?

What are you doing with your life that's so much better?

tuquoque.jpg

15 yard penalty, it remains first down

So Pete used to post here? Wonder why he stopped…lots of love and respect for him in these parts.
Since when are social media influencers entitled to respect without first earning it?

Especially since Pete Thorn clearly doesn't respect anybody who is even slightly critical of social media influencers in general and actively encourages his bootlickers to harass those critics on the internet and even gets them banned from forums in some cases.

How is the guy entitled to our "love and respect"?

Last edited:
So Pete used to post here? Wonder why he stopped…lots of love and respect for him in these parts.

there are more big name players and builders than i can count that have came and left this place, it just dosent work for them here.

Back