Tim Henson of Polyphia: Redefining guitar

I saw a clip of Polyphia in concert on YT and they all stood perfectly still like statue's on stage and were playing something that somewhat reminded me of a thing I used to refer to as music but it wasn't music at all . It was some type of disorganized noise .

I saw a clip of Polyphia in concert on YT and they all stood perfectly still like statue's on stage and were playing something that somewhat reminded me of a thing I used to refer to as music but it wasn't music at all . It was some type of disorganized noise .
Yeah, there was one someone posted in this thread where the camera is on stage and pointed into the audience..

Not one female in the audience.

:unsure:

Was just about to post that, i looked up this video and thought, who would PAY to go see this. They stand completely still and the crowd 20 mins in looks asleep.

Reactions: ccn
sophia-robot.gif

Back