Tim Henson of Polyphia: Redefining guitar

Tim Henson has the most punchable face I have ever seen -- whatever gender they choose to identify as on any given day. This tranny looks like an alien life form with no sex organs.

As far as the music, it sounds cool for about 30 seconds and then quickly realize its even worse than techno. It has no soul or conveys no human emotion. It feels like a bad trip in cyberspace that you can never escape from.
hqdefault.jpg

So that video of Vai with the band is so awesome. Steve is the guy that made this style and he is so talented, the choice of involving him in this song was the best choice.

Tim Henson has the most punchable face I have ever seen -- whatever gender they choose to identify as on any given day. This tranny looks like an alien life form with no sex organs.

As far as the music, it sounds cool for about 30 seconds and then quickly realize its even worse than techno. It has no soul or conveys no human emotion. It feels like a bad trip in cyberspace that you can never escape from.
Welcome to the forum mate.

I appreciate his skill and creativity but I find the band kind of at a point in music I don’t find very interesting as it’s a combo of mathy/tappy stuff that seems to be running its course and the video/IG like video aesthetic of the time and it is boring.

Back