Def Lepard drummer got beat up

Once had a supposed friend drop a tab of acid in my beer when I wasn't looking cause he thought it'd be funny.

FORTUNATELY it was not my first time and I didn't freak the fuck out like a newbie probably would have.

I might have started just busting up everything in sight! Or jumped off a bridge cause I could fly. :cool:

Wanna bet the kid didn't even know who it was he was knocking over?
I knew a guy who that happened to.
He called the cops and said his cat was trying to kill him.

Once had a supposed friend drop a tab of acid in my beer when I wasn't looking cause he thought it'd be funny.

FORTUNATELY it was not my first time and I didn't freak the fuck out like a newbie probably would have.

I might have started just busting up everything in sight! Or jumped off a bridge cause I could fly. :cool:

Wanna bet the kid didn't even know who it was he was knocking over?
If he thought he could fly, why didn’t he take off on the ground first? You don’t see ducks lined up to catch elevators to fly south…

There had to be drugs involved. What fuckin kid would assault a one armed dude and a woman like that without any motive, or some sort of psychotic influence?

That mom’s hair tells the story.. perfect makeup. Overdone. Probably harder hair than the kid’s wiener…. She is a helicopter mom probably and catered to every need. Now he is fucked up. That’s my op-Ed

There had to be drugs involved. What fuckin kid would assault a one armed dude and a woman like that without any motive, or some sort of psychotic influence?

AND after all that go to a different hotel and start smashing all the car windows.
Kid was in some sort of RAGE. Definitely doesn't look like roids though.

There’s a weird phenomenon of goodie two shoes kids in high school who go to college and attempt/pretend to be “alpha” bros who think being violent and antisocial makes you cool. Same types of dudes who drug chicks cause they are too scared to talk to them. That would be my guess.

He's lucky he didn't try that on Yngwie! He would have been twisted into an 8th note! ...kid clearly had mental issues and likely cocktailed some meds that don't like each other.

Back