Votes: 3 15.0%
  • pansexual

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • transsexual

• none (that's asexual dummy)

• Total voters
OK, I reckon someone's messed up the poll; someone who likes to fuck things up for everyone else. You'll notice that someone voted in every category. The hetero option reads 100%, meaning that that same person voted hetero, obviously.

Originally the poll allowed unlimited choices per voter. I've changed that to just 1.

It's not retrospective 'though; there's nothing I can do about the cock block.

OK, I reckon someone's messed up the poll; someone who likes to fuck things up for everyone else. You'll notice that someone voted in every category. The hetero option reads 100%, meaning that that same person voted hetero, obviously.

Originally the poll allowed unlimited choices per voter. I've changed that to just 1.

It's not retrospective 'though; there's nothing I can do about the cock block.
Oh man, now we won’t really know how many real faggots there are. What a shame!

They've made OTC so toxic and retarded almost everyone has quit participating.
As the guy who's had to read every bleedin' thing posted here I can tell you that the opposite is most-definitely true.

I understand where you're coming from 'though bro'.

giphy.gif

Given how much peeps focus on it one could be forgiven for wondering what the Hell they'd talk about if it were all to end.

Everyone would state his or her case once... and that'd be it. All over bar the shouting.

Given how much peeps focus on it one could be forgiven for wondering what the Hell they'd talk about if it were all to end.

Everyone would state his or her case once... and that'd be it. All over bar the shouting.
I mean, I've seen the other extreme end of the spectrum as well.

It's your site, but you're allowing a few miscreants to ruin it for everyone.

:unsure:

There's like 3 posting under about 7~8 accounts.

It's fucking ridiculous.

They've made OTC so toxic and retarded almost everyone has quit participating.

There are a few well known members on Rigtalk who get completely enraged at the O/T Section.
Hence all the ‘new accounts’ recently.

This ain’t Twitter with millions of members, it’s quite obvious to see, it’s comical.😂👍

There are a few well known members on Rigtalk who get completely enraged at the O/T Section.
Hence all the ‘new accounts’ recently.

This ain’t Twitter with millions of members, it’s quite obvious to see, it’s comical.😂👍
Without even being able to see the back-end server data (IP addresses, posting time patterns, etc..) it's painfully obvious who the trolls are.

:rolleyes:

It's your site, but you're allowing a few miscreants to ruin it for everyone.
It's not my site.

By "allowing" do you mean not denying them the freedom to participate in any manner they choose as long as they don't break the rules? If so, you're correct; I'm "allowing" this. Freedom can be a bitch in the "wrong" company.

Alts have been around since the dawn of RT time and as I've said many times here, some of the most-upstanding members have alts... including some of those who complain about others having them, so there's that.

Back