Votes: 2 10.0%
  • transsexual

• none (that's asexual dummy)

• Total voters
Morning FatGuts, you're well?

...Shred has been a decent cunt...
Has he? Or has he worn out the report button?

BTW, thanks for asking, I'm great today. I have an orange long sleeved t-shirt under a green TS-9 t-shirt*. I contemplated wearing some white jeans that I wear golfing to complete the Irish flag but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. Hahahaha.

*Kinda like this one https://www.rockinrollintshirts.com...reamer-ts9-classic-guitar-pedal-music-t-shirt

Has he? Or has he worn out the report button?

BTW, thanks for asking, I'm great today. I have an orange long sleeved t-shirt under a green TS-9 t-shirt*. I contemplated wearing some white jeans that I wear golfing to complete the Irish flag but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. Hahahaha.

*Kinda like this one https://www.rockinrollintshirts.com...reamer-ts9-classic-guitar-pedal-music-t-shirt
If he's reporting THE bitches that's gotta be okay...........how else can the poor prick rid the place of them.

St Pat's Day? For me I never got it and think it's BS. Too much unrest and violence in Ireland so a no go for 'me'.

If he's reporting THE bitches that's gotta be okay...........how else can the poor prick rid the place of them.

St Pat's Day? For me I never got it and think it's BS. Too much unrest and violence in Ireland so a no go for 'me'.
"The Troubles" are long over.

Old joke*: A BOAC pilot makes an announcement when landing at Dublin "Welcome to Ireland. Please set your watch back 600 years".

*BOAC - long gone airline.

Well everyone still wants to get rid of you (at TGP). You're a standing joke over there. An insecure attention whore.
Hey, that's only 1 site. Everyone wants to get rid of YOU, on EVERY site. You are the international forum bitchboy.
Hell, I think t-shirts should be made. :cool:
I'm also marveling at the fresh soy love going on in this thread today between a few people.

Hey, that's only 1 site. Everyone wants to get rid of YOU, on EVERY site. You are the international forum bitchboy.
I'm also marveling at the fresh soy love going on in this thread today between a few people.
Calm down................I still hate all YOU cunts on here. I'm a balanced type of asshole. They drop their guard for a moment and so do I, if they have their cunt face on I FUCK it. :cheers:

Dude, I've never been banned at any site. Ever. Except the Fender site that Greene guy ran. The one that went belly up.

There are no bitches. Squat, and some others (Timicto for instance) got shit on by a large number of people when they totally deserved it and instead of realizing they were being pussies they popped into conspiracy theory mode and assumed it had to be everyone else, not themselves.

Is that smug jizz guzzler A-Bone still there and having a post count higher than a lottery's winnings?

Who are today's mean girls there as the place has been riddled with them for years?

I joined there in early 2006 and watched it descend into the S bend (some say P-trap) at around 2010 and onwards.

There has always been and always will be mean girls over there, but squatchy and I use the term to represent the same batch of quiffs. They all came about the time I dropped out of the MOY (some say MOTY) and became a real annoyance to a lot of people.
Some got banned, some “took breaks” but they all basically share the same shit-headed brain

There are no bitches. Squat, and some others (Timicto for instance) got shit on by a large number of people when they totally deserved it and instead of realizing they were being pussies they popped into conspiracy theory mode and assumed it had to be everyone else, not themselves.
Can't say I agree with you. I know MANY bitches on there and someone referred to them as the posse. I thought the name said it all and as they ganged up on many. The mods would side with them most often. This is where BigMike looked like he loved a gay gangbang as it 100% appeared he was being rear ended and loving it by all of them.

Can't say I agree with you. I know MANY bitches on there and someone referred to them as the posse. I thought the name said it all and as they ganged up on many. The mods would side with them most often. This is where BigMike looked like he loved a gay gangbang as it 100% appeared he was being rear ended and loving it by all of them.
I can see your point.

I HAVE NO ALTS. DONT NEED TO CAUSE IM NOT AFRAID TO SAY STUFF TO YOUR FACES AS ME.

Now the problem is, no one believes it.

So WTF is someone to do?

And don't be so pissed cause the site allows TOLERANT liberals too.

That's the only beef you fucks got. You hate liberals fucking up your echo chamber.

Your problem Karens. Not the mods.

Donnie the Homosexual Pedo Clown (hiding behind alts). Lock up your kids!

TDiNl3K.jpg

I HAVE NO ALTS. DONT NEED TO CAUSE IM NOT AFRAID TO SAY STUFF TO YOUR FACES AS ME.

Now the problem is, no one believes it.

So WTF is someone to do?

And don't be so pissed cause the site allows TOLERANT liberals too.

That's the only beef you fucks got. You hate liberals fucking up your echo chamber.

Your problem Karens. Not the mods.
We know buddy...we know.
giphy.gif

I'm calling my gay buds to join here and vote since the homosexuals on Rig Talk seem hesitant to be honest. Wonder why?
Fuck ya.............I'm Gay. I say this as my woman loves to be rear ended so technically, I DO enter the back door. GUILTY! :(

All I know is, I'm as GAY as fuck as she LETS me.
See, I'm being honest.................so fuck you. :D

Last edited:
Back