Votes: 3 15.0%
  • pansexual

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • transsexual

• none (that's asexual dummy)

• Total voters
Not someone's Alt , you have about 4 or 5 for Christ sakes. If you want to fool people you need to completely change all your inherent characteristics when you switch names which is exceedingly difficult to do .
I am sure that the Monkey Man, could easily look into all our ISP provider numbers and see who is an alt and who isn't.
Hey Monkey Man, I give you my permission, look up my IPS .
Iam sure that a few MAGA tards probably have two computers and cell phones with multiple alts

@Aynirar27 Hey Aynal, my profanity is laced with truth, wit and intelligence. You read it all a couple of times and the context and need are 100% spot on and eloquent. Why waste people's time when you can get to the heart of the matter with a few choice words. :thumbsup:
Like I repeatedly told you....I heard pussy farts make more sense than you Yaba ....
Like that Pink Steamer flapping taped on the muffler GIF .

*looks around*

Is that hairy backed, whiny, little girl actually gone for a while? Must be. Smells better in here now.

Shit Squat: "Waaa, the imaginary gang is picking on me mommy!!! Waa, waa, waa. He said no one likes me."

Mom: "It's true son. You're a spineless, squealing asshole. That's why dad doesn't talk to you any more. You're no son of his. And actually he's right, I slept with the garbageman once to get him to pick up our extra cans and you're actually his kid."
beerandnuts.jpg

~ss

The gang certainly isn’t “imaginary”. there is absolutely a group of shmucks that fancy themselves the watchmen over the pub and collectively target people they don’t want on the board.
Similar to this place it seems, but they have to be a little more clever about it there as opposed to just spouting off unintelligible profanity like it’s done here.
Yep and they mad cause ShitSquat don't play that and beat them at their own game.

Like I said before not much of any challenge here and the dumb is very strong in this place and it seems with some like pizza the vocabulary, thinking skills and basic comprehension is around 3rd or 4th grade at best.

~ss

The gang certainly isn’t “imaginary”. there is absolutely a group of shmucks that fancy themselves the watchmen over the pub and collectively target people they don’t want on the board.
Similar to this place it seems, but they have to be a little more clever about it there as opposed to just spouting off unintelligible profanity like it’s done here.
You're a regular guy unlike some of the weird dudes here. Who do you think was the "girls" group. If you don't want to answer, that's fine...you aren't like the other gutter snakes here.

Like I repeatedly told you....I heard pussy farts make more sense than you Yaba ....
Like that Pink Steamer flapping taped on the muffler GIF .
@Diary of a Axeman Dear Virgin Diary, standing back and reading your demented clueless dribble is now over.
You're now on my shitlist so it's assfucking time for you dumbass.

Your economy examples, demographics and lack of Gov. and unions understanding will have you crucified.
I'll show you my Boston blue city education standards that you're believing will support you. You're gonna be in for a rude awakening.

Yep and they mad cause ShitSquat don't play that and beat them at their own game.

Like I said before not much of any challenge here and the dumb is very strong in this place and it seems with some like pizza the vocabulary, thinking skills and basic comprehension is around 3rd or 4th grade at best.

~ss
Are you smarter than a 5th grader?

Dude I doubt you can even beat your own meat. Dunning Kruger is strong with you.

QnD5QWP.jpg

Remember AZChilicat, or that guy with the pig avatar ? (what the fuck was his username?)

Those mofos were funny ! :ROFLMAO:

This place has the potential to be what TGP never could have been because of the draconian "rules" the mods made-up as they went.

well ya got him lol

I'm a marine mammal called a pinniped, which means fin or flipper-footed.

I live in the ocean, but can be enticed to come on land for Rage Against The Machine concerts and free corn dogs.

Haters gonna hate.

The gang certainly isn’t “imaginary”. there is absolutely a group of shmucks that fancy themselves the watchmen over the pub.

The 'Frac-bot Gang' terrorized the D&M section for years - often at the behest of the Big-bot himself.

Got most of my internet scars from taking on that bunch - both on TGP and their home turf. :gethim:

Back