What Happened to 3rd Power Amps?

He doesn’t seem to shy away from drinking on camera which is not good for one’s thyroid

Heck, the man named an amp after his favorite Mexican restaurant.

21302f649f37a11acf3142bd0dcf3038.jpg

PT_Food_PinkTacos.0.jpg

I don't really have a dog in this fight but you should really re-read Posts #8, #13, #53 and then #55.

At least in the context of those 4 posts, I think you knew exactly what you were doing when you created this thread. Of course, now it is in the OTC, which is no surprise. In other words, you have entered a whole new dimension. One could almost say, your thread has been exponentially exposed. Cubed sort of.
You're either very slow to catch on or just plain lying. Go ahead, quote me exactly. You don't seem to understand basic reading comprehension. All you can argue is what YOU (uneducated and ignorant) read between the lines, but none of it comes from what I actually said. You say you know my motives so do you think you're some kind of psychic? You don't know what you're talking about. In fact, you humiliate yourself because you say stupid things and fail AGAIN to qualify any of it. Try real hard to understand this very, very simple concept - people with brains read exactly what is written and respond to exactly what is written. They're not pretentious and don't assume stupid things because they think they have some kind of extrasensory perception. The only thing exposed in this thread is your ignorance.

No, people with brains can read between the lines. Which is why we think you're a retard. Not everyone is as stupid as you think, and the fact that you're so bad at hiding your real motives (amongst many other things) makes me think you're not as smart as you think.
LOL! Coming from a guy who has a vocabulary limited to profanity and petty insults, that means absolutely nothing to anyone with a brain. You're certainly not one to talk about being "smart," ha ha ha ha ha! Every post you've made has been entirely void of any sensible, logical, factual substance. You're just a little coward hurling insults from behind a computer because you don't have the guts to say those things in person.

You have no value. Nothing you've said is deserving of respect. In fact, nothing you've said has any intelligence at all. That's why you engage in vulgarity because you're not smart enough to engage in an intelligent conversation.

Let me put this kindly to help you understand the truth. No one actually trusts or respects you. Some might say they do because they know you only from the internet, but no one with any degree of decency and intelligence thinks highly of you.

How do I know this? Because you only produce hatred and vitriol. The garbage that comes from your mouth comes from a festering, fetid heart. No one with any decency and intelligence can respect you because you have nothing to offer that's worthy of respect. No one except the lowest members of society speak with the foul nature that you do.

There is no goodness or goodwill in you. Nothing you have said to me has had any benevolent intention. Yet you try to justify your wretched conduct based on false pretense - a pathetic lie - and your exceedingly stupid claim that you know my motives. Ha ha ha ha ha! What absurdity!

What makes this so crazy is how you somehow think you have some moral ground to attack me, even though anyone can follow our posts and see that I'm honest and decent but you're vulgar and indecent. What on earth makes you think you are more moral than me? Is it your foul mouth or noxious conduct that makes you a better person than I? Oh wait, could it be all your reprehensible attempts to traduce me by asserting "motives" that have no factual basis? Ah, maybe it's your specious ideology that makes you think you're a more ethical person than me.

No, the truth is your behavior has been nothing short of despicable. You have no moral ground whatsoever to stand on. You can't even mount a sensible, factual argument. Therefore, give up your pathetic little crusade because you only humiliate yourself every time. No one on this forum with any sense of propriety can respect anything you've posted this entire thread. What about that is so hard for you to understand?

I'm actually being quite nice to you here because I'm telling you the truth. You should realize these things because if you don't, you'll just keep sinking deeper into depravity, and depravity only leads to tragedy. What you've said and done in this thread is bad enough, but in a year from now, you'll be even more sick, twisted, and malicious if you don't change your ways. Enough of the stupidity man. It got old a long time ago.

LOL! Coming from a guy who has a vocabulary limited to profanity and petty insults, that means absolutely nothing to anyone with a brain. You're certainly not one to talk about being "smart," ha ha ha ha ha! Every post you've made has been entirely void of any sensible, logical, factual substance. You're just a little coward hurling insults from behind a computer because you don't have the guts to say those things in person.

You have no value. Nothing you've said is deserving of respect. In fact, nothing you've said has any intelligence at all. That's why you engage in vulgarity because you're not smart enough to engage in an intelligent conversation.

Let me put this kindly to help you understand the truth. No one actually trusts or respects you. Some might say they do because they know you only from the internet, but no one with any degree of decency and intelligence thinks highly of you.

How do I know this? Because you only produce hatred and vitriol. The garbage that comes from your mouth comes from a festering, fetid heart. No one with any decency and intelligence can respect you because you have nothing to offer that's worthy of respect. No one except the lowest members of society speak with the foul nature that you do.

There is no goodness or goodwill in you. Nothing you have said to me has had any benevolent intention. Yet you try to justify your wretched conduct based on false pretense - a pathetic lie - and your exceedingly stupid claim that you know my motives. Ha ha ha ha ha! What absurdity!

What makes this so crazy is how you somehow think you have some moral ground to attack me, even though anyone can follow our posts and see that I'm honest and decent but you're vulgar and indecent. What on earth makes you think you are more moral than me? Is it your foul mouth or noxious conduct that makes you a better person than I? Oh wait, could it be all your reprehensible attempts to traduce me by asserting "motives" that have no factual basis? Ah, maybe it's your specious ideology that makes you think you're a more ethical person than me.

No, the truth is your behavior has been nothing short of despicable. You have no moral ground whatsoever to stand on. You can't even mount a sensible, factual argument. Therefore, give up your pathetic little crusade because you only humiliate yourself every time. No one on this forum with any sense of propriety can respect anything you've posted this entire thread. What about that is so hard for you to understand?

I'm actually being quite nice to you here because I'm telling you the truth. You should realize these things because if you don't, you'll just keep sinking deeper into depravity, and depravity only leads to tragedy. What you've said and done in this thread is bad enough, but in a year from now, you'll be even more sick, twisted, and malicious if you don't change your ways. Enough of the stupidity man. It got old a long time ago.
head-banging-blood-everywhere.gif

You're either very slow to catch on or just plain lying. Go ahead, quote me exactly. You don't seem to understand basic reading comprehension. All you can argue is what YOU (uneducated and ignorant) read between the lines, but none of it comes from what I actually said. You say you know my motives so do you think you're some kind of psychic? You don't know what you're talking about. In fact, you humiliate yourself because you say stupid things and fail AGAIN to qualify any of it. Try real hard to understand this very, very simple concept - people with brains read exactly what is written and respond to exactly what is written. They're not pretentious and don't assume stupid things because they think they have some kind of extrasensory perception. The only thing exposed in this thread is your ignorance.
I'm not going to argue anymore with you as I can see who you really are. I never really had a bone to pick with you until now. I'm not a psychic but I do have a degree in psychology. I've actually been somewhat supportive of your threads and posts in the past. I felt sorry for you and I couldn't understand why some here had a certain perception of you. Now I know. I'm not a religious person but from what I know God would not accept someone like you into his flock if you will. You are too quick to judge and ridicule for one.

I don't need to re-read your comments or quote you. Its right there in the thread. Your words. For example, you have multiple spelling errors in your very first post, yet you ridicule others for their spelling. You don't have the time to do any research or look at the "About Us" section of 3rd Power's website because you are a 'busy professional with an advanced career'. Is that why you have to sell amp covers and power cables in classified ads? In post #53 for example you claim you just found out about Dylan/Dylana, yet people were giving you information about that (Posts #3, 5, 7, 38, etc) so that tells me you didn't even read the responses to your very own thread where you ask for responses. Lame.

Lastly, I am not a big fan of transgenderism myself, but I don't have a problem with it if that is what people want to do (outside of women's sports maybe). You said Scott Splawn has better morals and character - alluding to the fact she doesn't because of her life choice.

Therefore, based on your words and based on the tempo of the thread and the posts you didn't read - my take was that you already knew this information. See, and I didn't even attack you or call you names.

PS: this thread probably would have died off in the main forum - but now it is OTC where it can get some additional exposure. Cubed baby.

MistaGuitah - this is your chance to attack me and tell me how I am uneducated and that I'm going to burn in hell for eternity. :LOL:

I'm not going to argue anymore with you as I can see who you really are. I never really had a bone to pick with you until now. I'm not a psychic but I do have a degree in psychology. I've actually been somewhat supportive of your threads and posts in the past. I felt sorry for you and I couldn't understand why some here had a certain perception of you. Now I know. I'm not a religious person but from what I know God would not accept someone like you into his flock if you will. You are too quick to judge and ridicule for one.

I don't need to re-read your comments or quote you. Its right there in the thread. Your words. For example, you have multiple spelling errors in your very first post, yet you ridicule others for their spelling. You don't have the time to do any research or look at the "About Us" section of 3rd Power's website because you are a 'busy professional with an advanced career'. Is that why you have to sell amp covers and power cables in classified ads? In post #53 for example you claim you just found out about Dylan/Dylana, yet people were giving you information about that (Posts #3, 5, 7, 38, etc) so that tells me you didn't even read the responses to your very own thread where you ask for responses. Lame.

Lastly, I am not a big fan of transgenderism myself, but I don't have a problem with it if that is what people want to do (outside of women's sports maybe). You said Scott Splawn has better morals and character - alluding to the fact she doesn't because of her life choice.

Therefore, based on your words and based on the tempo of the thread and the posts you didn't read - my take was that you already knew this information. See, and I didn't even attack you or call you names.

PS: this thread probably would have died off in the main forum - but now it is OTC where it can get some additional exposure. Cubed baby.
You couldn't possibly know who "GOD would accept in his flock" because you don't know anything about the bible, nor are you a Christian. You claim to have a degree but carry on like someone with poor reading comprehension. If you were a fraction as smart as you think you are, you'd read what is written and accept as is without reading your own faulty pretense into it.

If you were a psychologist, it would mean very little as the majority of psychologists are radical, left-wing activists. That's a fact and anyone who has read psychology journals, peer-reviewed research, or publications and financial data of psychological associations knows it. Your statement, "big fan of transgenderism," just shows that you share the same warped, left-wing ideology that's intolerant of anything seemingly antithetical. If you think your (alleged) little psychology degree lends you any credibility then it pales in comparison to me so spare me the self-qualification because it's certainly not evident in your poor reasoning, and reading comprehension.

So far, you've argued theology and Christianity (which you know nothing about), fictitious inferences rather than any statement I actually made, and pathetic discernment of facts. You can't even quote me properly - like when you claimed that I said:
Scott Splawn has better morals and character
There's your poor reading comprehension again. I actually said "Splawn is a COMPANY of better values and moral character." Did you ever ask me what I meant by that or did you just assume that you somehow magically knew my innermost thoughts and motives? Sorry but educated people do not have such poor reasoning.

When I made the post explaining that I was ignorant of the controversy but explained it in response to some of the nebulous comments made, did you just totally ignore it, or assume that I was lying, or simply fabricate a cause to attack me? Sorry dude but get off your moral high horse because you don't even have the decency to speak in facts and truth, or even seek clarification before condemning me.

You THINK you know what my thoughts and intentions are but that's plain stupid and senseless reasoning. Everything you've said is totally based on pretense and assumption. You're basically so incompetent that you ignore what I actually said and rephrase it to fit false narratives.

You basically decided early on to disregard the things I said and carry on as if they were meaningless. You either just flat out lied or stupidly made the assumption that I was not honest or earnest. Why in your brain is it so impossible to consider that I was being 100% honest and sincere about everything I said? If you had made that assumption or at least given me the benefit of doubt then you wouldn't have conjured up all this nonsense.

You accuse me of ridiculing people, etc. yet where is your condemnation of the vile, false things said about me? When did you ever admonish anyone for their vulgarity, viciousness, and indecency? No, you come along with faulty reasoning, falsely accusing me of things, and condemning me without a real cause.

If you want to talk about who GOD accepts into His flock then I suggest you do an honest self-assessment. I'm not the one who is a lying, false-accuser who sides with profligate, foul-mouthed antagonists. How is it that you operate as if you can selectively condemn others and their actions when far more egregious conduct is present? The fact is you don't even have a moral base to stand on.

As for your support or whatever, I never asked for it, nor do I lose or gain anything from it because you were never honest to begin with. How fair do you think it is if people ignore what you say, rephrase it, and carry on as if their own pathetic interpretation is grounds for condemnation?

If you were half the man you think you are, you would not ignored my statements, assumed they were not truthful, twisted them, and condemned them without at least asking me for clarification. If you were ethical and honest, you would have taken my words as they were written and not read your own meaning into it. So if that's what you call support then you can keep it.

Not only that, but who the hell are you to condemn my right to have my own thoughts? Do you think you're the thought police, and that if my thoughts seem like they don't conform with your ideology then it's open season? So is it supposed to be OK to curse and disparage others because they don't conform to your collective values?

No, the truth is you didn't even care to ask me what I meant. You came up with all that garbage based on nothing I said. You say you feel sorry for me? Ha ha ha ha ha! I'm not the one in such a pathetic, spiritually dead state. I'm truthful, benevolent, and open. Sure, I don't tolerate attacks against me, nor should I because I'm not a snowflake. If someone bites at me, I bite back with the brutal truth.

So think whatever you want and it means nothing because you haven't given me any reason to respect your opinions. Between us, you're the one who's in need of honest self-evaluation. In the end, you've done wrong against me and I have not transgressed against you. You can SAY that I did, but it's not based on fact or truth, rather, supposition spurred by your own hypersensitive ideology.

Last edited:
Back