What Happened to 3rd Power Amps?

Gorgeous!

qarzmexhkpk5ljjdds6b.jpg

What's the link between being a pedo and trans? It is not a straight line from A to B if that is what you are thinking. You are more likely to run into a pedo at Sunday school than you are someone transitioning.
Dummy, I was replying to JackTheBear, regarding that creepy cetanu character. However, I would never leave children alone with a trans anything.

Not for nothing, but I'd be wary of buying an amp from a dude who dresses up as a woman because.. what happens to your warranty if they off themselves ?

Statistics don't lie : Data indicate that 82% of transgender individuals have considered killing themselves and 40% have attempted suicide.

-- source : National Library of Medicine

I actually was surprised to see the statistic that suicide is higher even among those who have transitioned fully. But I do think jokes aside, it is also ok to show some compassion. It must not be easy to be in your own head like that and to never be comfortable regardless of what you do. It doesn't take a theology degree to be a good person.

@Picasso You would never leave a child with a trans person.

Would you leave a child with a priest?

Serious question.

Exactly. My niece is trans. I would trust her WAY more than I would a priest and I don't care who I offend with that one. My girls go to a catholic school, I make sure to inform myself of how much time any of the girls spend alone with any priests that come in to educate them. I have one job and that job is protect my girls. But generally speaking, I wouldn't leave my kids with many people.

Plenty of other amp builders to give your money to.
I'm sure Dave Friedman hasn't had his fill of hot dogs and twinkies yet...

Some people have Thyroid issues, for example, that can cause that. I'd don't know Dave personally nor his eating habits :dunno:
I'm just being a dickhead and taking the heat off the gender confused momentarily.
He very well could have a thyroid issue...

Back