🤡 Scanlon 🤡

Keep Digging a little deeper, M-M-Mate😂👍

Perhaps I’ll grab you another shovel 😅

:hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys:

You're

Just

You

Screenshot_20230522-204309~2.png

I was thinking about this thread this morning while taking a shit, and while I can't say I miss TGP, I find the Abone/TGP style gaslighting much more preferable to say this place, where someone will tell you that your children will most certainly be sterile, if they even live long enough to go through puberty, just because you allowed them to get a vaccination.

having someone correct your grammar isn't really that annoying in comparison

So it's a problem of having a safe space to some people, then. Maybe not everyone is made for having the illusion of freedom.
And once again. The problem with dickbone is not that he's "correcting" you. The problem is he is allowed to "correct" you using his full arsenal while you are only allowed to respond using a butter knife.

Example: Netflix is a degenerate platform. That's as much as you can say there basically ....
D-bone: Why do you say that? Netlix is just a streaming service.

NOW!!!! The fact that most TGP users align with Dbone is a different matter. Most people with a brain there have been pruned by now or they keep quiet and use the platform as a market place.

if you know you wouldn't be allowed to expand on why you think something sucks, why would you bother posting about it?

Perspectives, I guess ...
I also don't understand why it matters to you what people say about vaccines. You are convinced that they are safe and effective so why would it bother you what people post in the offtopic section ...

In other words you ( not you personally, you in the general sense ) prefer a platform that only allows people to affirm what you agree with. You know what you call that? An echo-chamber.

I don’t care if people do or do not get a vaccine. I have yet to give anyone shit for not getting them.
What I take an offense to is some knob that tells me, me personally, that I’m a retard and a bad parent for allowing my children to get vaccinated because I’m basically murdering them.

Am I saying he shouldn’t be allowed to say that? No not really. what I’m saying is that he can fuck right off

Crying to you? You stuck your nose in a response to Monkey Man.

Rt.net cannot come up without you having to defend it. You seem to be balls deep in that site. Even though your “friend” has such wonderful things to say you.

You seem pretty invested. PLX shilling for someone who thinks he is a traitor and general pos. Would love to get the real story here.
Look, Clit (if that is your real name).. I got your login over there.

The admin is requiring you to post a clip playing the guitar before I give it to you.

That way he knows you're not another bullshit troll who doesn't play guitar..

giphy.gif

Look, Clit (if that is your real name).. I got your login over there.

The admin is requiring you to post a clip playing the guitar before I give it to you.

That way he knows you're not another bullshit troll who doesn't play guitar..

giphy.gif
The login I never asked for and said I didn’t want? What an idiot. Nice pivot… that is the word you guys like to use, right?

I was thinking about this thread this morning while taking a shit, and while I can't say I miss TGP, I find the Abone/TGP style gaslighting much more preferable to say this place, where someone will tell you that your children will most certainly be sterile, if they even live long enough to go through puberty, just because you allowed them to get a vaccination.

having someone correct your grammar isn't really that annoying in comparison
A-Bone isn’t a gaslighter. I think people assume he’s intentions are different than they truly are.

Back