What happened to the price of tubes?!

Why would the amount of registered voters, registering or dying, be any different than any other year? This sounds like propaganda.

This sounds like simple math. That clearly escapes you.

It means that existing voters are dying at a disproportionate rate than new voters are registering. What the hell makes you think people have to die and become of age to vote at the exact same rate? lol

What this also suggests is higher net participation in voting, by the population

The fuck is wrong with some of you 🤣

“I don’t understand what a 4th grader could, so it must be a conspiracy”

You needn’t worry that empty little skull over anythibg

I take great pleasure in knowing that unless you’re retired, odds are, some of the taxes you pay, is to foot my breaks, some granted by the Orange Cheeto himself

I’d pat your head like I do my dog but well… I can’t. But the sentiment is there
Sorry, I can't understand your elite rough brain language of clicks and dolphin noises. BTW I'm typing this while tangled up in the mini blinds at my house. Please send candy.

No need for an election; the demoncrats already made sure they won. just like last time. :scared:

• Sad
Reactions: Geo
Why would the amount of registered voters, registering or dying, be any different than any other year? This sounds like propaganda.

And what I meant was, just by the amount of donors you have make you eligible for further steps up the electoral ladder.

I have seen multiple politicians beg for just a dollar to be able to say how many donors they have.
I know Trump voters just cannot fathom the next 4 years w/o donny doolittle but his numbers in every catagory just don't add up.
Any many of his former staff and others do not support him.
He's just a man w/o a country or money, or brains, or common sense, or logic or [fill in blank].
Yes it would seem the NY Hustler has fucked up & squandered everything he's ever had included his Daddys millions and the Presidency.
In general most people dont want or support a loser 70's something. His world and brand is over.
If you've never had to work for everthing in your life its easy to throw it away cuz you never had to work for it in the first place.

His own ads are as disordered and bizzare as he is.

Last edited:
It took 30 failed zingers but we finally got a funny one 🍻

Wile E. Coyote SUPER GENIUS | business cards | Lady Stephanie of Rivendell  | Flickr

I know Trump voters just cannot fathom the next 4 years w/o donny doolittle but his numbers in every catagory just don't add up.
He's just a man w/o a country or money, or brains, or common sense, or logic or [fill in blank].
Yes it would see the NY Hustler has fucked up & squandered everything he's ever had included his Daddys millions and the Presidency.
In genereal most people dont want or support a loser 70's something. His world and brand is over.
If you've never had to work for everthing in your life its easy to throw it away cuz you never had to work for it in the first place.

spongebob.gif

This is the problem with echo chambers. Theyre very loud, and it creates the illusion that they exist in numbers. They simply dont, and they dont get it

I mean ffs, in this very thread some dope asked what I’m gonna do when donny gets 75% of the vote of the entire electorate, after 2 elections in which his numbers declined, and after all sorts of legal issues that certainly aren’t going to win over any independents or neocons

I mean, not just that, many are gladly testifying against him.
He's just a man w/o a country of money, or brains, or common sense, or logic or [fill in blank]

Broke man’s idea of wealthy. The guy calls himself a billionaire and his sycophants actually think he’s flush with cash, and they have no clue his net worth is likely in the negatives
Yes it would see the NY Hustler has fucked up & squandered everything he's ever had included his Daddys millions and the Presidency.
In genereal most people dont want or support a loser 70's something. His world and brand is over.
World? Yes, mostly. Brand, I’m not so sure. Trumpism is a right wing movement at this point that I’m not sure will fizzle with the man himself

Building skyscrapers in NYC is a very complicated thing to accomplish, so there is some knowledge there.

And your choices are him or Briben, that's it.

This is the problem with echo chambers. Theyre very loud, and it creates the illusion that they exist in numbers. They simply dont, and they dont get it

I mean ffs, in this very thread some dope asked what I’m gonna do when donny gets 75% of the vote of the entire electorate, after 2 elections in which his numbers declined, and after all sorts of legal issues that certainly aren’t going to win over any independents or neocons

I mean, not just that, many are gladly testifying against him.

Broke man’s idea of wealthy. The guy calls himself a billionaire and his sycophants actually think he’s flush with cash, and they have no clue his net worth is likely in the negatives

World? Yes, mostly. Brand, I’m not so sure. Trumpism is a right wing movement at this point that I’m not sure will fizzle with the man himself

Paint Chip Vegan Man and Calculus Boy, on their way to reboot the Fortran 77 servers

jules-gay.gif

Building skyscrapers in NYC is a very complicated thing to accomplish, so there is some knowledge there.

And your choices are him or Briben, that's it.
He was a Democrat taking TIF money for 45 years to do all that. And of course scamming his way to the top.
The RNC is right now effectivly staffed with "the trump org" people but it still wont work.
He just doesn't get it.
Only way to kill a Rattler is to cut off the head.

4924409850_b9fc44cfe2.jpg

He was a Democrat taking TIF money for 45 years to do all that. And of course scamming his way to the top.
The RNC is right now effectivly staffed with "the trump org" people but it still wont work.
He just doesn't get it.

Basically I'm indifferent; it's entertaining watching the decline while I prepare my exit strategy.

No matter what happens, the losing side is not likely to accept the results; many will use it as an excuse to burn, loot and murder again, this time with a few hundred thousand (likely more) military age male illegal invaders.

I'm expecting the mayhem to be epic.

Stay safe, and invest in brass and lead!

Basically I'm indifferent; it's entertaining watching the decline while I prepare my exit strategy.

No matter what happens, the losing side is not likely to accept the results; many will use it as an excuse to burn, loot and murder again, this time with a few hundred thousand (likely more) military age male illegal invaders.

I'm expecting the mayhem to be epic.

Stay safe, and invest in brass and lead!
Whether the shit hits the fan or not, although I don't think the majority of Americans have the balls or want to sacrifice at all, it doesn't hurt to have some insurance.

Reactions: rsm
He just doesn't get it.

This election is really not about DT at all.

Whether the shit hits the fan or not, although I don't think the majority of Americans have the balls or want to sacrifice at all, it doesn't hurt to have some insurance.
agreed, though to be more clear regarding my last post, if Trump wins I think we will see many blue demoncrat dystopian cities implode with violence, destruction and mayhem; if Trump loses, I think we will see many blue demoncrat dystopian cities implode with violence, destruction and mayhem.

:D

Reactions: Geo
Somehow I don't think all of this hostile political talk is going to lower the price of tubes.
That said; Fuck Joe Biden. That lizard man has destroyed everything he's ever touched for five decades. Either through shear stupidity or malice.
Doesn't really matter anyways, all of these people are just spokesmen for other assholes running the circus that steals your children's future in exchange for a ticket to a clown show that nobody wanted to see. Trump is just another vendor selling different seats to the same show in the end.

Anyways, about those tubes? I have a lot of them hanging around, and yet still have the same tubes in a couple amps for a few decades now. I just got a new tester and was thinking about comparing the original ones(5881/6L6WGC) in my 30+ year old MIG50 and JTM30 (that probably have a few thousand hours on each of them) to some NOS of the same tubes I have on hand. Any takers on verge of meltdown vs put them back in?

Somehow I don't think all of this hostile political talk is going to lower the price of tubes.
That said; Fuck Joe Biden. That lizard man has destroyed everything he's ever touched for five decades. Either through shear stupidity or malice.
Doesn't really matter anyways, all of these people are just spokesmen for other assholes running the circus that steals your children's future in exchange for a ticket to a clown show that nobody wanted to see. Trump is just another vendor selling different seats to the same show in the end.

Anyways, about those tubes? I have a lot of them hanging around, and yet still have the same tubes in a couple amps for a few decades now. I just got a new tester and was thinking about comparing the original ones(5881/6L6WGC) in my 30+ year old MIG50 and JTM30 (that probably have a few thousand hours on each of them) to some NOS of the same tubes I have on hand. Any takers on verge of meltdown vs put them back in?
What kind of tester are you using?

Back