What happened to the price of tubes?!

I would say if the old tubes test good, use them. Their age doesn't matter.

I have a few amps that I don't crank up that high often, the tubes could last forever like that.

I agree, I was more or less just wanting to compare them to the NOS and see how well they've managed to hold up. They have a lot of miles on them, though (guessing 1.5-2k+ hours). It will be interesting to see.

This election is really not about DT at all.
8jl8jk.jpg

oh yes it is ...

I suspect there are many hoards of NOS tubes owned by boomers that will flood the market in the coming years.
You're right on that but sometimes they lost the gas or they don't sound like they say, I tried NOS 20, 30 years old and they some or most of them are not worth it, get new, fresh made, yes they probably have sometimes a noise but also you can get awesome ones, and for a fraction ofr the price of NOS, that are suppose to be the holy grail.

Yeah, real funny. This is called communism. Get used to it, you could be next.

Dude is a fraud & a Liar, now its biting him in the ass. Tough titties said the kitty.
Nobody is going to put up their own money for this gy cuz he has a shit reputation.
Come out of your alternate reality and step into the light. Or not, dont care.

Last edited:
Reactions: MTS

Dude is a fraud & a Liar, now its biting him in the ass. Tough titties said the kitty.
Nobody is going to put up their own money for this gy cuz he has a shit reputation.
Come out of your alternate reality and step into the light. Or not, dont care.

I don't and won't watch anything from ABC news so, sorry I don't get your point.

My point is that ignorant fools like you are going to get the communist country you want.

And history shows, there is only one way out of communism.

Good luck, you dumb fuck.

Back