Def Leppard @ The Whisky last week…

I agree. I've seen them years ago, and Mick was not any better. But, I don't want to rank on him because he is sick.

I saw them in their prime and his guitar solo sucked balls. He never was a solo highlight sort of guy, totally pointless. They would have been better off having the two nurses dance for 5 min on the Feelgood tour. But that said, his tone is insane. He should just play a power chord and let it ring out for 5 min with some lazers in the background.

So what you are saying is Def Leppard using tracks at the Whisky is okay because Kiss do it much worse?
no dipshit, there is a HUGE difference between using synth pre records so you don't have to pay a keyboard player to play 3 notes for 1 minute compared to people not actually singing live or playing their instruments live

I saw them in their prime and his guitar solo sucked balls. He never was a solo highlight sort of guy, totally pointless. They would have been better off having the two nurses dance for 5 min on the Feelgood tour. But that said, his tone is insane. He should just play a power chord and let it ring out for 5 min with some lazers in the background.
Agreed. Saw them on the Feelgood Tour and while his tone was huge...his guitar solo was not necessary.

I watched most of their stadium tour show on YT. I think they sound tight and vocals are ok. People are Def getting their money's worth. That said, I also realize with age how boring their stuff is. It's a snooze fest ! Like Poison and Crüe get people hyped up and then these guys show up in time for the night cap, shot of cognac around a warm fire or lemon tea and zzzzzzzzz

Going to Charlotte next week. Def Leppard is closing. I had no idea the was swapping closing band every night

It would have been better if crew closed, then you could have left early and beat the traffic out of there.
Well looking at the set list for Def Leppard I may be leaving early anyway. The only Def Leppard albums I liked was On through the night and High n Dry. They play one song , Bringing on the Heartache. I think 6 songs are from there new album, blah blah blah. Steve Clark was Def Leppard and he's long gone.
2 weeks ago I saw Faster Pussycat, LA Guns and Tom Keifer. That was a great show for $30.00 a ticket.

we rolled out 5/6 songs into Def Leppard. I think Motley Crue had one of there better nights. I guess Tommy's over the broken ribs thing , he played the whole show. If Def Leppard would put some hot chicks on stage like Motley Crue they might have sounded better.

Go to 2:00 min for start

Last edited:
we rolled out 5/6 songs into Def Leppard. I think Motley Crue had one of there better nights. I guess Tommy's over the broken ribs thing , he played the whole show. If Def Leppard would put some hot chicks on stage like Motley Crue they might have sounded better.

Go to 2:00 min for start

A deaf person would be glad to hear them.

Back