Kemper give away….fuck it 🤣

My toilet without a seat should impress you. My wife was really mad at me because after I took the pic, I forgot to put it back on and she fell in during the night. 🤷

1644034148256.png

If you let me have it, I'll pass it on to another member after using it for a month in hopes that they in turn do the same thing so everyone who was curious about one of these but couldn't afford it to take the plunge. I would have the right amount of time to fall in love with it or say it actually isn't my style. At least I could add it the amps I've owned.
Good idea.

I'll get on the list second and pass it on after 1 month.

No shit pinky swear. That's all the amount of time I would need/want.

Edit: I see I'm late. Congrats Dan! Best idea yet. You deserve it brother.

Last edited:
Also if the Kemper comes my way, there are a LOT of amps/speakers I could model for you guys. Rocker 30, Rockerverb MKIII, Guytron GT-100 F/V, Marshall Studio 15, Mesa Roadster, and could probably have a fun day at my friend James Burke's Blues City Music, with all the Mezzabarbas and other fantastic toys he has in his bat cave. He has a tree stand with like 10 Gnaggs for crying out loud!

I already have a Kemper but with 2 I could profile a profile of a profile. Think about it. :ROFLMAO:
Xhibit stylee!

“Yo dawg I hear you like profiles so I profiled your profile in a profile” etc.

Speakers:

OG V30 from an 80’s Marshall combo, Tone Tubby 40/40 and Alnico Red, Fanes, EV SRO, JBL D120, Eminence ET-65 and Zinky custom, Mesa T4335 from ‘03, list goes on!

Back