1961 Fender Pro-Amp and 1965 Princeton Reverb

1961 "Brownface" Fender Pro-Amp 6G5-A featuring the rarer oxblood grill and highly desirable JBL D130F, which was was offered as an upgrade at time of order. The amp is absolutely 100% original, save for the handle, and has never had a single part changed. Both my tech and I were in awe of this thing when we opened it up and learned absolutely every cab, transistor, wire, etc. are all intact. We were the first people to pull the chassis since it left Fullerton in '61. You will likely never find a cleaner or more original early Brownface Pro like this again. Cosmetically it's just in incredible, truly collector grade, condition. Given it's age it could definitely do with having a couple of the ceramic caps replaced, but that's to be expected. Comes with original cover and tremolo footswitch. Had it priced higher before due to condition and originality, but now looking to just get $3200 + shipping. I promise you won't find a cleaner example.

1965 "Blackface" pre-CBS FEIC Princeton Reverb, 100% original. Schumacher transformers date to '64 and early '65. Amp reads "OC" on tube chart, making it a March '65 build. Comes with original trem/verb footswitch. $3200 shipped gets it.

No trades on these, only selling to fund a certain vintage piece.

WQbkHTy.jpg

8HkMdJs.jpg

oMQyems.jpg

UVVM5OT.jpg

Back