2009 Rig Talk Fantasy Football - DRAFT = DONE!

11 people have signed up. I always get confused because people have different Yahoo names from on here. I believe EvilHomer101 is the only one who hasn't signed up yet, but I'm sure he will.

I'll start a thread and PM everyone the day before the draft as a reminder. Hopefully most of you guys can be there. It's always more interesting that way. :thumbsup:

danyeo":1w0hyef9 said:
I can't make the draft, going to an aquarium tomorrow. :LOL: :LOL: Guess my team will suck.

Go pre-rank your players, then you'll at least get some guys that you want.

I'll be there at the draft, thanks again for the invite.

I'm struggling to get the 'test draft room' to show up....damn flash....

I'm ready and i'll be there. My team is going to suck regardless because I haven't done my homework this year. Oh well, it'll be fun since i'm kindof a lurker nowadays and post way less than I used to and it'll be cool getting to know some of you guys better.

sub

oh yeah, one suggestion is to turn fractional points on. a couple of years ago when I played our 1-2 finishers were decided by a Jamal Lewis 3 yard run in the last game. It was fun but it's JMO. I'm still gonna suck either way ha ha

sub

Subclavian":2tm88fhl said:
oh yeah, one suggestion is to turn fractional points on. a couple of years ago when I played our 1-2 finishers were decided by a Jamal Lewis 3 yard run in the last game. It was fun but it's JMO. I'm still gonna suck either way ha ha

sub

I might do that. What does everyone else think about that?

Back