Rig Talk Fantasy Baseball League! Sign Up Here!

>|<>QBB<
Japetus The Great":fdb1d said:
I am going to destroy you all.

:D

Guys I changed the draft date to Saturday March 17 at 7:30 PM EST. I totally forgot that I will be home on the 23rd, so I wouldn't be able to draft then. Let me know if anyone has a problem with the new date and time.

>|<>QBB<
Megadeth7684":e194d said:
>|<>QBB<

:D

Guys I changed the draft date to Saturday March 17 at 7:30 PM EST. I totally forgot that I will be home on the 23rd, so I wouldn't be able to draft then. Let me know if anyone has a problem with the new date and time.
I wont be there for the draft then. I will be coming home from a Megadeth/Black Sabbath concert. Guess I wont join. :)

>|<>QBB<
GnR102385":219b9 said:
>|<>QBB< :roll: As long as I get my man Ryan Howard again. Fuck, I cant believe baseball is starting again soon. Thats lame.

:LOL:

I forgot that you don't like baseball. You're still joining though. :D

>|<>QBB<
Megadeth7684":2440d said:
>|<>QBB<

:LOL:

I forgot that you don't like baseball. You're still joining though. :D
Its not that I dont like baseball, I just get sick of it. Especially during the summer and fall when it fucks up my tv schedule. Those ass goblins :x

Does one need to know stuff about baseball? Cuz I dont. But I had fun w/ the football league. Even tho I got joo'd out of the championship.

:|::QBB:
J*Dizzle":c7575 said:
Does one need to know stuff about baseball? Cuz I dont. But I had fun w/ the football league. Even tho I got joo'd out of the championship.

Haha, it would help to know the basics of the game and who some of the better players are. If you want to join, just let me know.

Sure man I'll be in.

Actually I'm doing an NBA one as well. I haven't made any roster changes or anything other than my draft. And I'm in 1st place still. And ahead by 17 games. lol.

:|::QBB:
J*Dizzle":4e2fb said:
Sure man I'll be in.

Actually I'm doing an NBA one as well. I haven't made any roster changes or anything other than my draft. And I'm in 1st place still. And ahead by 17 games. lol.

Haha, sweet man! I'll PM you the ID and password now. :thumbsup:

Come on..we need some more people. Even if you don't have the time to spend on your team, just sign up so we can have a bigger league and more parity!!!

Back