2019 Namm rumours

acidvoodoo":1zwrsaai said:
SQUAREHEAD":1zwrsaai said:
25W with 2 EL34’s?
That sounds weird…
I mean, I certainly hope it has 34’s but I doubt it…

Marshall's been doing it...Mini Jub, DSL20 & Origin20 EL34s

ahhhh didn't know that, hope it is in fact 34's they're using!! :thumbsup:
the one thing I don't like about all these mini amps is the EL84 power sections.

SQUAREHEAD":3lym6cr4 said:
25W with 2 EL34’s?
That sounds weird…
The guy who took these pics confirmed el84’s.

nevusofota":1t08oq9i said:
SQUAREHEAD":1t08oq9i said:
25W with 2 EL34’s?
That sounds weird…

Dude, you’re killing me :no: ;) … You just said they were EL34s!
I wish they could’ve at least used 6V6’s…
I guess they can only fit so much into that small box especially
transformers etc , oh well, maybe it will be an improvement over
the other EL84 mini heads, hopefully…

SQUAREHEAD":jeq6c3gk said:
nevusofota":jeq6c3gk said:
SQUAREHEAD":jeq6c3gk said:
25W with 2 EL34’s?
That sounds weird…

Well SHIT!!!! I fucked that up in my original post :doh: . I totally meant to write el84’s! Sorry to post the wrong info :aww: . I hate when assholes haphazardly state wrong info on the internet. :LOL: :LOL: :bash:

Again though, this is what the dude stated to me in our FB conversation. I have not seen the amp in person and have no “inside” info.

nevusofota":36e8u26h said:
SQUAREHEAD":36e8u26h said:
nevusofota":36e8u26h said:
SQUAREHEAD":36e8u26h said:
25W with 2 EL34’s?
That sounds weird…

Well SHIT!!!! I fucked that up in my original post :doh: . I totally meant to write el84’s! Sorry to post the wrong info :aww: . I hate when assholes haphazardly state wrong info on the internet. :LOL: :LOL: :bash:

Again though, this is what the dude stated to me in our FB conversation. I have not seen the amp in person and have no “inside” info.

Yes! You should be put on probation! :D … I figured it was EL84s in that sized amp.
Well, let’s hope Reinhold figured out a way to make them sound good !

This Bogner will not be at NAMM…
From what I have been told it will be late spring
… Like April or May

Better bang for your buck will be if Bogner ever releases a Synergy line modular Ecstasy so that you can use it with EL34 in any Randall RM100 head. You could have the Bogner tone for under 1k and with bigger bottle tubes.

crwnedblasphemy":20sq8s4e said:
exo-metal":20sq8s4e said:
I would like to strymon put out a multi fx unit. They're doing a great job but an all in one is a must at some point.

okay. that would be bomb!!!

I cannot fathom what this would cost.

sutepaj":28vcavrm said:
crwnedblasphemy":28vcavrm said:
exo-metal":28vcavrm said:
I would like to strymon put out a multi fx unit. They're doing a great job but an all in one is a must at some point.

okay. that would be bomb!!!

I cannot fathom what this would cost.

cost%2Ban%2Barm%2Band%2Bleg.gif

I know with all the options of each effect it would be the be all end all if they included harmonizer...maybe some of us need to to put in the call and light the fire. Personally I love everything they've put out. I been reading up on the Deco because it can replicate the Haas effect and in stereo I want the image to double but not move around like a chorus. Been looking into a H3000 for a while but talk about namm makes me think strymon multi fx.

They should offer a micro pitch. Eventide has the market cornered as they are the ONLY brand that offers it in a quality pedal.

Someone was on the Fractal site saying that Fractal needs to compete in the small modeler market against Atomic and the new Helix Stomp. Fractal Admin chimed in with, "patience will be rewarded". Here we go.

exo-metal":1nsuwhma said:
I know with all the options of each effect it would be the be all end all if they included harmonizer...maybe some of us need to to put in the call and light the fire. Personally I love everything they've put out. I been reading up on the Deco because it can replicate the Haas effect and in stereo I want the image to double but not move around like a chorus. Been looking into a H3000 for a while but talk about namm makes me think strymon multi fx.

FWIW, I love my Deco. I just sold a ton of stuff, it made the cut. Very very fun pedal to play with and find new sounds you may not have expected.

danyeo":2kw7o1ua said:
Someone was on the Fractal site saying that Fractal needs to compete in the small modeler market against Atomic and the new Helix Stomp. Fractal Admin chimed in with, "patience will be rewarded". Here we go.

A Fractal Reactive Load that can load IR’s is my wish list. Like Suhr just did except the ability to load Fractal IR’s. I love CabLab and have done several of my favorite blends in it, but can only use those on Fractal gear. I have a shitload of IR’s from Celestion and Others, but cannot get them to sound as good.

SQUAREHEAD":oawe73a5 said:
… Like April or May

That must be for the US as it's already available in European music stores. Those pics are from a music store in, I believe, Sweden. It apparently was on the floor for customers to play. :confused:

nevusofota":3p8sf78g said:
SQUAREHEAD":3p8sf78g said:
… Like April or May

That must be for the US as it's already available in European music stores. Those pics are from a music store in, I believe, Sweden. It apparently was on the floor for customers to play. :confused:

From what I have been told, ( by Bogner ) a couple of these protos were built for testing and the pictures should not have got on the Internet and no, they are not for sale, anywhere…
Hopefully we will see a production model in the late spring, it will definitely not be at NAMM,

Back