5 c+'s on reverb

True...but myself and quite a few others didn't own them because we chase that tone. They are just killer sounding/feeling amps with amazing clarity, and make any Mk III I've owned sound like a blanket was over the cab.

Looks like the UberSeller took them all down, but now he graces our eyes with his 'Reinhold personally modded, I worked with him on this amp"...

Hi crew,
Here you have a life time Amp the Bogner Überschall original Rev green 2 with Reinhold's personal mods, along with additional mods that I worked with him on the vision of creating the ultimate heavy power metal machine that’s ever existed.

I was lucky, and fortunate enough to have Reinhold himself make, and mod this amplifier for me. As you can see in the picture, it’s signed by Reinhold both on the circuit board, and chassis.

I kept the amp in a flight case all the time, so it’s in MINT condition. It comes with
KT “killer” 77s to reach extreme low end while the highs remain extremely tight and chimey. It's just absolutely, extremely ridiculous.
It has the best cocktail of chinese militarily J and 8th generation preamp tubes for an extreme front end and tone.

NOTE: the amp has 6-7 gain stages like a (++ in a boogie MK2C++) fully lowed and very tight.
At 7 o'clock you can get chunky, big heavy power metal tone.

The lead tone, sings like a violent! No words can accurately describe this amp.
The amp will be packed and shipped with the flight case, mint foot switched included.

NOTE2:Buyers with negative feedback won't be accepted.
Tire kickers will be reported.
Thanks!

Someone help me here...what sings like a VIOLENT??
Sounds dangerous.

Guys a moron. One of the boogie ads said,”if you have kids or animals this is not the amp for you.” Yikes. What about above, kt “KILLER” 77s, jeez, sounds like
Billy bladez and a third grader teamed up and wrote the description together.

Best part is he is the visionary that helped reinhold create the ultimate power metal machine THATS EVER EXISTED. Of course, it’s not just a great metal amp, no, it’s the GREATEST EVER, due to his vision, that’s EVER EXISTED. There’s always that one kid who wildly and grossly exaggerates everything, no matter how trivial.

Wonder why all the MK2C+ ads are gone , but the 8600.00 Uberschall remains??? Hmmm... 1 of you suckers didn't buy 5 Mesas for $15K each did you? Package deal for $60,000??? omg. .

"Tire kickers will be reported."

Oh shit, please sir don't report me to Reverb. My shop might end up like GGN. What an ass hat.

Dat KRG tho...

tire kickers will be reported may be the dumbest thing i've ever read in a listing.

I should list my mark IV combo and matching simul satellite combo for 5 grand. i'd probably get it these days. there is a hardwood IV listed for 4600 up there by someone else. yeesh... the boogie mark CULT is bigger than ever.

There's a reason for that...
20220206_111229.jpg

Last edited:
I'm a Marshall guy, in the end....had 4 C+, really are great but after 5 years with one around I'm fine going all Marshall, with a Naylor on the way.
Did you order it from Dave King or did you find one used? Let me know. I'm going to probably pick up one or two.

Oh god. I got into it few years back. Trying to calm him down a bit. Then him and some buddy of his started going off on me. Booted them out here. Not sure if he’s lingering here or not.
Dude was a idiot asshole.

True...but myself and quite a few others didn't own them because we chase that tone. They are just killer sounding/feeling amps with amazing clarity, and make any Mk III I've owned sound like a blanket was over the cab.

Looks like the UberSeller took them all down, but now he graces our eyes with his 'Reinhold personally modded, I worked with him on this amp"...

Hi crew,
Here you have a life time Amp the Bogner Überschall original Rev green 2 with Reinhold's personal mods, along with additional mods that I worked with him on the vision of creating the ultimate heavy power metal machine that’s ever existed.

I was lucky, and fortunate enough to have Reinhold himself make, and mod this amplifier for me. As you can see in the picture, it’s signed by Reinhold both on the circuit board, and chassis.

I kept the amp in a flight case all the time, so it’s in MINT condition. It comes with
KT “killer” 77s to reach extreme low end while the highs remain extremely tight and chimey. It's just absolutely, extremely ridiculous.
It has the best cocktail of chinese militarily J and 8th generation preamp tubes for an extreme front end and tone.

NOTE: the amp has 6-7 gain stages like a (++ in a boogie MK2C++) fully lowed and very tight.
At 7 o'clock you can get chunky, big heavy power metal tone.

The lead tone, sings like a violent! No words can accurately describe this amp.
The amp will be packed and shipped with the flight case, mint foot switched included.

NOTE2:Buyers with negative feedback won't be accepted.
Tire kickers will be reported.
Thanks!

Someone help me here...what sings like a VIOLENT??
Sounds dangerous.
What in cousin fucking tarnation?

Back