Adam Jones say its the guitar not the guitarist.

I predict a big run on 78-81 Gibson Les Paul Silverbursts today. I'll take $10,000 for mine :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Steve

One of the few reasons I started playing rock/hard rock was that man right there. I'll eventually have me a silverburst as well. Killer vid! Thanks for posting! :rock:

Well yeah...Look how light he plays and how thick it sounds. You can't do that with some $299 axe. Maybe his style it is all the guitar?

Very cool video. I've got the whole documentary on VHS. Found it at some mom and pop video/record store called the Purple Monkey or some shit. It's kinda lame, but you have to like it since Tool refuses to release anything official, haha.

"it's control of the high, lows and mids. When you plug it in it gets electric." wow :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Not sure how insightful that is, but I love the tone, and LPs

I always thought he looked like a cave man during that era. He would've been great in those geico commercials. Great fuckin' band.

Tool is still shit hot in my book. I figured if they could all perform with the copious amounts of drugs they were on, I could too. Looks like Adam had a little chemical intervention on his interview...

Hell yeah, Tool rocks...

Steve

He's thinking too much... IMHO.
Worrying about labels and whether to sign a record deal or not, and that the album made a list?

If you REALLY want nobody to like you, and NOT buy you album, you don't release albums. And you don't play live. You stay in the basement :LOL: :LOL:

Very cool.

I'm clearly a fanboi but I cant bring myself to go Silverburst... too obvious.

Funny thing, we play 2 hour sets of new(er) stuff but recently decided to add Intolerance. Literally, I'm learning it now. Getting a sneak peek like that was a nice bonus.

NO ONE IS INNOCENT!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: "it's a 94..." that was awesome. I've never paid much attention to Tool, but I like that guy.

He's got vampire teeth, for sure.

Is the whole documentary on YT? Maybe I can rip the VHS I've got if it's not..

Casey I looked a little and did not find anything ..... I would for one really like to see the rest ......

I believe this was all recorded before they realized how much they were getting foc on the money end of the whole thing.

Back