AMP MODS CLIPS CLIPS CLIPS!!!!

I soooooo want a Hairy Brown eye!!!!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sounds amazing man. That custom 45 is killer tone!!!!

Eric

RACKSYSTEMS":1zuokvx0 said:
Here you go guys 3 mods one clip. Brown Eye, Hairy Brown Eye and Custom 45. All clips played through a 65 watt Scumback m75 in a Bogner 1x12. Clips Played and recorded by Pete Thorn. Guitars used were a Suhr strat with a Motor City Blister Bucker on the Brown eye clip. A Les Paul custom with a WB Habanero for the Hairy Brown Eye and a Les Paul Historic with a WB Fire Water pickup for all the lead stuff. Enjoy
https://soundclick.com/share?songid=7167393

Oh my God that first clip is insane. There's something wrong though, it sounds like the clip has been digitally corrupted, it's skipping and clicking but even with that going on when the rhythm kicks in around 20 seconds I immediately had to bang my head it just sounds so perfect. Crazy good Dave.

James did you try to download the track ?

When I play it in the soundclick player, it does that, but not when I download it.

Thanks guys. Wow those clips f**kin rock. The Hairy Brown Eye has a great high gain distortion, so warm yet it cuts. It's like the perfect balance.

After listening incessantly to the clips today the 'Brown Eye' is my fav. It just speaks to my soul. Great work Dave, my Marshall is killing it at the studio.

I got both the BROWN EYE and Hairy Brown eye in my randall modules. they FREAKING KILL!!!!
Love it....Love it....Love it!
If you guys are doubting....just DO IT!!
You WILL NOT REGRET!

Signed.......
Dan
A Dave Friedman fan boy!! :worship:

My record making made huge jump when Dave modded my Marshall, it sounds like the greatest Marshall sound I've had in my head for years and couldn't get.

Whats funny.....I had several Marshall amps thru the years.
The Hairy Brown eye and Brown eye modules that Dave modded for my Randall sound MORE MARSHALL than the Marshall amps I owned! I call them my 'MARSHALL KILLERS"

'Nuff Said!

:LOL: :LOL:
The Mail Man.....

James Lugo":2mprvily said:
My record making made huge jump when Dave modded my Marshall, it sounds like the greatest Marshall sound I've had in my head for years and couldn't get.

Did you only use the modded Marshall on the song "around the world in 30 days" ?

It sounds great :rock:

Bronco":3baxc1ox said:
James, that sounds fantastic... :thumbsup:

Thanks man, it's a monster track for sure. My favorite song to play too. I love singing out of the verse into the chorus and playing those chords! :rock:

James your clip sounds huge! Good Work. :thumbsup:

All those clips Dave posted was with my Purple Marshall Mod head that I sent to Kurt in trade on his Cameron CCV. Dave is modding my Eganter modules so I am sure I will be back into these tones shortly! :rock:

Dude I totally want a purple Marshall.

I have been playing so many hot rodded and high gain amps the past month or so and the thing I have found is Dave's 'Brown Eye' has a perfect blend of edge and warmth, not to much of either. My Marshall is what I always wanted but never had till Dave got a hold of it. Incredible amp.

I know....cant get enough of that Killer tone! My HBE sounds EXACTLY like that clip!!
My Favorite module for KILLER Marshall tone!!!
Dave......your a Tone god!! :worship:

Back