Amp pics .. post them

Good lord there is a lot of really, really nice gear on this forum!
Any time you’ve had a sh*tty day, just go flip on the light in your gear room (even if you don’t have time to play) and let it soak in. We are all pretty fortunate to have great gear and to have never let go of that youthful passion for music.

20201201_194019.jpg

I posted this before but here it is again. The CCV is being shipped to its new owner next week.

LABmuEV.jpg

WsKZ2ew.jpg

crazy nice collection, there!

curious how you would say the quality of tone from the EVH Stealth holds up against some of the nicer amps you have (like the Cameron, Wizards, etc)?

If you post a picture containing more than 4 amps you have to say which one you'd grab first if you had to leave in a hurry. :p

Where are you guys getting those black wire shelves/racks? Sam's and Costco have lots of similar ones, but none in black.

crazy nice collection, there!

curious how you would say the quality of tone from the EVH Stealth holds up against some of the nicer amps you have (like the Cameron, Wizards, etc)?
Thanks!

The Stealth is a pretty recent addition so I haven’t spent a lot of time with it but there is so much gain on tap I like it for more modern down tuned stuff. Still not sure if I like it better than my 6505+ but it’s in the same vein.

Back