Any clips or pics of the Atomica or Old Bitch for/from NAMM?

IMG_2068.jpg

NAMM and NAMM Junior kicks off today. I expect lots of pics, Mark Day video clips and accolades shortly for both Cameron Mod Series amps.

Umm, Namm doesn't start until Thursday and the Alternative Show starts Friday. :LOL: :LOL: :thumbsup: Look for pics, clips this weekend. :rock:

I tried the amp briefly yesterday. Lots of gain and had the Cameron flavour for sure. I found it was darker and chewier than the CCV. I'm sure we will get lots of clips up from the Alternative Show.

Mark

Yes! I heard it was a gain monster from my spies!!!

Looking forward to them.

BTW, the video in front of Fry's was a blast !

Mark Day":sshhmycm said:
I tried the amp briefly yesterday. Lots of gain and had the Cameron flavour for sure. I found it was darker and chewier than the CCV. I'm sure we will get lots of clips up from the Alternative Show.

Mark
Which one are u talking about, old bitch or atomica?

turtlefingers":3ltw7lgy said:
Avoid troubles and shit storms so avoid Premier Guitar videos... :LOL: :LOL:
:rock:

Good luck Brad, you and your friends deserve it!
:thumbsup:

Yeah, they need to demand that Rebecca reports to the Alt. NAMM, Cameron booth (CAMNAMM). If that other fucktard shows up, lock the door.

Jon Levy told me they are too busy with NAMM. I pleaded so, ?? maybe they can put her on it after they get bored looking at all the same stuff in the same spot year after year after year

jerrydyer":31s02xf4 said:
Jon Levy told me they are too busy with NAMM. I pleaded so, ?? maybe they can put her on it after they get bored looking at all the same stuff in the same spot year after year after year

I hope that you are right, Jerry. But most folks would not even get bored watching paint dry, if Rebecca was in the room. :LOL: :LOL:

Mark Day":1cz9z6c6 said:

Mark

I am having a hard time getting my head around "Chewier". Can you help a brother out and explain?

OUTLAW1969":qf4qr6vy said:
jerrydyer":qf4qr6vy said:

I hope that you are right, Jerry. But most folks would not even get bored watching paint dry, if Rebecca was in the room. :LOL: :LOL:

and no one would get bored at the amp show obviously . I meant the NAMM show. Ive seen the exact same guys in the exact same spot, some even wearing the exact same shirt for year after year after year etc etc etc .

damn....mix it up a little. pretend its different............... something !!!!!!

Back