Any news of Cameron lately?

Kyrpajyra

Banned
That "SuckerFreeGear" channel released a video last time 4 months ago and haven't heard any news from cameron elsewhere. Has he quit making amps or is he just keeping low profile due to Covid etc?

Seems like the musical gear business is booming during COVID and it's prob no different for him. Supply chain is another matter though.

Seems like the musical gear business is booming during COVID and it's prob no different for him. Supply chain is another matter though.
That's a good point tho and i think people would still be interested in his amps regardless what happened in the past.

giphy.gif.35d0aaa0b8f49dec40fac1abea41438a.gif

MC is always good for a few laughs .... and then it gets ugly.
Mr. C should start his own forum so all the nutt swingers could congregate.
Part of making amends to people is actually making the amends.
Another part of amends is realizing that sometimes the damage done is irreparable and not everybody wants to hear about it anymore.
Regardless i wish everyone a good Holiday season.
Peace on earth goodwill towards amps.

284306-455167-d1c366eead-6209.jpg

"An amplifier is a terrible thing to waste".

Last edited:
giphy.gif.35d0aaa0b8f49dec40fac1abea41438a.gif

MC is always good for a few laughs .... and then it gets ugly.
Mr. C should start his own forum so all the nutt swingers could congregate.
Part of making amends to people is actually making the amends.
Another part of amends is realizing that sometimes the damage done is irreparable and not everybody wants to hear about it anymore.
Regardless i wish everyone a good Holiday season.
Peace on earth goodwill towards amps.

284306-455167-d1c366eead-6209.jpg

"An amplifier is a terrible thing to waste".
Nah i rather talk about him here, even tho i'm not actually a fanboy of him, it would still be great to see him back in business as his amps do sound amazing.

That "SuckerFreeGear" channel released a video last time 4 months ago and haven't heard any news from cameron elsewhere. Has he quit making amps or is he just keeping low profile due to Covid etc?
Why not just PM Jason(expcustom) if you want an amp rather than ask the community here. He can take care of you. He's 100% solid.

The best predictor of future behavior is past behavior.

The smallest good deed is better than the "grandest intension"

Man, You guys are making feel bad.
I had a girlfriend 20 yrs ago that sprung for a new car battery for me.
I never paid her back the $40.00
But then again she probably drank that in Rootbeer Schnapps at my expense.

She was a great fuck too.

Jase is a sold dude, as mentioned. :thumbsup:

IIRC he's undertaken / taken responsibility to honour all orders going way back. None of it was his fault; he's just the sucker-free-beer who stepped in to help Mark out and make things happen. :rock:

This topic will do just that. I’ll predict 5 pages
:LOL:

Jase is a sold dude, as mentioned. :thumbsup:

IIRC he's undertaken / taken responsibility to honour all orders going way back. None of it was his fault; he's just the sucker-free-beer who stepped in to help Mark out and make things happen. :rock:

:LOL:
e1545.jpg

No Jason middleman & sells current amps for Mark & tries to get them where they're suppose to go because Mark can't manage his affairs for whatever reasons.
Its not like Jason ripps folks off now but IDK anyone who has been made whole from years ago.
Would be nice if they could tho and if anyone has a story about that do tell.

Last edited:
Back