Shreddy Mercury Well-known member Aug 11, 2026 #1 That's one location with a business I'm considering buying. Just curious if anyone here lives there and could feed me some info.
That's one location with a business I'm considering buying. Just curious if anyone here lives there and could feed me some info.
V VonBonfire Well-known member Aug 11, 2026 #2 Shreddy Mercury said: That's one location with a business I'm considering buying. Just curious if anyone here lives there and could feed me some info. Click to expand... Paging @JackBootedThug
Shreddy Mercury said: That's one location with a business I'm considering buying. Just curious if anyone here lives there and could feed me some info. Click to expand... Paging @JackBootedThug
IndyWS6 Well-known member Aug 11, 2026 #4 Unlikely. Those folks can’t read/write or participate in forums, right?
Geo Well-known member Aug 11, 2026 #5 IndyWS6 said: Unlikely. Those folks can’t read/write or participate in forums, right? Click to expand... That's just ignant dog.
IndyWS6 said: Unlikely. Those folks can’t read/write or participate in forums, right? Click to expand... That's just ignant dog.
JackBootedThug MURDERATOR Moderator Aug 11, 2026 #6 Shreddy Mercury said: That's one location with a business I'm considering buying. Just curious if anyone here lives there and could feed me some info. Click to expand... I’m your dude…. Right here’s where I live….
Shreddy Mercury said: That's one location with a business I'm considering buying. Just curious if anyone here lives there and could feed me some info. Click to expand... I’m your dude…. Right here’s where I live….
70 Mach 1 Well-known member Aug 11, 2026 #7 JackBootedThug said: I’m your dude…. Right here’s where I live….View attachment 456107 Click to expand... You ain't so ugly
JackBootedThug said: I’m your dude…. Right here’s where I live….View attachment 456107 Click to expand... You ain't so ugly
Shreddy Mercury Well-known member Aug 11, 2026 #8 JackBootedThug said: I’m your dude…. Right here’s where I live….View attachment 456107 Click to expand... What part of WV? If I end up moving there, you can come over and play all my guitars with superior Dizmarzio pickups.
JackBootedThug said: I’m your dude…. Right here’s where I live….View attachment 456107 Click to expand... What part of WV? If I end up moving there, you can come over and play all my guitars with superior Dizmarzio pickups.
Shevek Well-known member Aug 11, 2026 #9 I have it on good authority that a Mountain Mama lives there...
JackBootedThug MURDERATOR Moderator Aug 11, 2026 #10 70 Mach 1 said: You ain't so ugly Click to expand... Man purdy
JackBootedThug MURDERATOR Moderator Aug 11, 2026 #11 Shreddy Mercury said: What part of WV? If I end up moving there, you can come over and play all my guitars with superior Dizmarzio pickups. Click to expand... Dead nutz center…. You not see the map I drew?
Shreddy Mercury said: What part of WV? If I end up moving there, you can come over and play all my guitars with superior Dizmarzio pickups. Click to expand... Dead nutz center…. You not see the map I drew?
70 Mach 1 Well-known member Aug 11, 2026 #12 JackBootedThug said: Man purdy Click to expand... I imagined you as one of @Picasso fat fuck obese dudes. Like this
JackBootedThug said: Man purdy Click to expand... I imagined you as one of @Picasso fat fuck obese dudes. Like this
IndyWS6 Well-known member Aug 12, 2026 #13 Geo said: That's just ignant dog. Click to expand... It was a joke
JackBootedThug MURDERATOR Moderator Aug 12, 2026 #14 70 Mach 1 said: I imagined you as one of @Picasso fat fuck obese dudes. Like this View attachment 456109 Click to expand... I am a fat fuck but old age and medical issues have taken a toll…
70 Mach 1 said: I imagined you as one of @Picasso fat fuck obese dudes. Like this View attachment 456109 Click to expand... I am a fat fuck but old age and medical issues have taken a toll…
Stripped Rights Well-known member Aug 12, 2026 #15 JackBootedThug said: I’m your dude…. Right here’s where I live….View attachment 456107 Click to expand... Best to not entice Bigasshole.....I mean @Picasso
JackBootedThug said: I’m your dude…. Right here’s where I live….View attachment 456107 Click to expand... Best to not entice Bigasshole.....I mean @Picasso