Anyone built a guitar from Warmoth parts?

LP Freak":1nrbtec5 said:
fiVqhFf.jpgl

Did you drill for the Hipshot yourself? Or did you use one of their options? I want to build a tele with a hipshot like yours, I just can't tell which of their patterns will fit.

splatter":2396n62p said:
I built one and it turned out so well I sold my Shur .
This is one of those moments that really will make your heart stop for a second. I had a almost 4000€ guitar built exactly to my specs and compared it to my 2017-2018 Fender Mexican strat with duncan JB in the bridge.

Preferred the mexican strat. I will never buy a guitar again that costs more than what a simple partscaster would. I hate my life right now tbh.

Been putting together Warmoth parts ever since they broke away from Boogie Bodies, when Ken sold parts out of his kitchen. This is my current mob...

jkU46cX.jpg

vultures":232dwcvc said:
LP Freak":232dwcvc said:

Did you drill for the Hipshot yourself? Or did you use one of their options? I want to build a tele with a hipshot like yours, I just can't tell which of their patterns will fit.
You can drill it yourself if you want it exact. Warmoth will drill for a Fender American hard tail which isn’t perfect but it’s close. The center hole is right on but the two outside are slightly off but they work.

Back