AXE FX III Give away!!!

VERY nice gesture.

Here is my tale of Woe!

7/7 of this year, had a massive herniated disk at c6-c7 that had turned to bone. Pain you can't get away from no matter what you take (and drink with it).
Had that removed and fused.

Still had massive pain. 8/3 they went in from back of neck, removed the piece of bone covering my spine at c6-c7, then ground out all the bone spurs.
That was a brutal recovery.

Last Friday I had carpal tunnel surgery on both of my hands (partially caused by my original spinal compression).

I type this with stiches in both palms and under wrists. Stitches out on Monday.

After all of this, I can still walk and play a little bit more each day.

Congrats to whoever wins and God bless for doing a wonderful thing.

You could alway donate it to the local high school music department. They’re under funded and likely a dozen aspiring guitar players would have access.

You’d miss out on all the groveling and attention from this forum but you’d be making a low key but huge impact.

One of the best threads I've seen in a cool minute👏👍
....yesterday was my birthday....

JK! i would love to check one of these bad boys out one day but i have plenty of happy gtr toys. i pray it gets into a players hands who would really make the most out of it and be inspired and blessed by your kindness!

You could alway donate it to the local high school music department. They’re under funded and likely a dozen aspiring guitar players would have access.

You’d miss out on all the groveling and attention from this forum but you’d be making a low key but huge impact.
Nah. Sorry. He'd still be a hero in our books.

Not for me but for a young guy at my church who is not well off. He tries hard and plays every Sunday. He does not own an amp but plugs into the church PA system. He is there from 7 am for practise then plays a 9am service and then the 11am service and that usually does not end until after 12:30pm. I should be playing guitar there but I really can not handle the hours it takes. He's a good guy and of course none of the other band people get paid for playing.

Back