AXE FX III Give away!!!

Sigh, I guess the turtles will have to wait. I just hope that they don't turn on me and become mutant ninjas.

Very kind thing you did Tone Monster.

Very cool of you , at such a trying time we are living in! May good fortune remain in your favor! Cheers. If it wont make me any better than all the other gear I've chased I'd be mortified

It's doubtful anyone here needs it as much as some struggling young person somewhere. Find one - it may inspire them for years to come.
That’s why I was hoping he picks one of my students. I’m teaching some trailer park kids who are great but can’t get good gear .

Fuck it. I’ll take it.

Awesome idea man. I hope whoever gets it really benefits from it. I wouldn't know how to plug it in. Good on you for being so kind.

Dawnofdreams it’s yours! PM me address.

Wow. Super cool of you. :yes:

That's what I'm talking about. Between this and the other give aways we've seen lately it just proves Rig-Talk is the best (best of the worst I read) gear forum on the Nebs.

PS: Got my current Z28 striped headbox from Dawnofdream in a headshell trade. Stand up guy for sure.

I do not post all too much on here - but threads like these is the plain reason why I keep dwelling around. Tone Monster <3 what a cool thing to do. I would much rather get advice from you on crypto than the actual Axe 3 :)))))

That’s why I was hoping he picks one of my students. I’m teaching some trailer park kids who are great but can’t get good gear .

I was actually planning on doing a pedalboard build giveaway (after I won the Carvin wireless a while back)

I machine/fabricate custom aluminum/steel pedalboards out of scrap metal at my day job when I get a wild hair

I was planning on making one, putting together a "basic" pedalboard (overdrive, mod, delay, power supply) and giving it away

But if you have a student that could truly use it, I would be glad to help them

I was actually planning on doing a pedalboard build giveaway (after I won the Carvin wireless a while back)

I machine/fabricate custom aluminum/steel pedalboards out of scrap metal at my day job when I get a wild hair

I was planning on making one, putting together a "basic" pedalboard (overdrive, mod, delay, power supply) and giving it away

But if you have a student that could truly use it, I would be glad to help them
Oh definitely. That would rule . I got one who’s great but can’t get good tone . No amps affordable. But ya there’s always students like that Here

Back