Bad news from Diezel US Tech Support

HRC51

Sadly, Jens Kruse has decided to disassociate himself from Diezel.

This is very unfortunate, because Jens was so very helpful to me and many others.

Great tech support and a very nice guy! You will be missed.

I'm really upset about this. Now who am I going to get to help me here in the US? I don't want to call Germany to get help. Not to mention if I ever need a part or want to get the Diezel approved Preamp tubes I'm gonna get killed by shipping charges. Diezel cut off a limb on this one :(

I don´t know what Jens decided, but we
cannot more cooperate with him concerning
business. I´m sad about this but You will understand
that I don´t talk business in the public.

Tubes are easily available from Ruby Tubes.
They sent the tubes to Jens in the past.

We know that there is a big problem to get
enough skilled service centers for Diezel in USA.
There will be a lot of work for us in 2012 concerning
the US support.

In any case I would try to contact the local dealer first
if You have an issue.

Best regards,
Peter

These are Really sad news. Jens has been always extremely helpful, and has given me great advices, even when I'm not located in the US!! GREAT person, great tech and great player.

:(

I serviced all the amps with Jens through the phone
but I don´t feel like Robin Hood. This was just my duty.

I find this to be a great Disapointment for US owners Jens was a great asset to Diezel users, Customers, He made us feel as if there was real support and a direct extention of Diezel.
As well as he was a great dude Very personal and a great player.
Whatever treatment he recieved directly from diezel to make him up and resign, Was in my opinion uncalled for.
This crap sucks :gethim:

Although it does suck that he is gone, does anybody really know what happened? Maybe he hit the lottery or just has bigger fish to fry.

Dear friends,

To shed some truth on Peter Diezel's statements, I want to start by saying I have great respect for Peter Diezel as a technician. Of course, he had to guide me through the technical aspects of his amps (as he does with every amp technician in other parts of the US and world), especially when I was hampered by a problem that needed his expertise, after all it is his product.

In my defense I must state that I serviced and repaired many amps on my own without having to consult with Peter.

Peter Diezel will miss someone as dedicated as myself, who called him at odd hours of the morning (1am, 2am, 7 days a week) Los Angles time, so I could provide excellent service to Diezel customers. All I can say is that I had the best intentions of presenting Diezel Amps in a positive light to his customers.

I am removing myself from this forum and will not subject myself to any negative comments made by Diezel or it's representatives, after having spent an entire year at their beck & call, I must now move forward .

I want to thank every Diezel customer for the pleasant interaction, I enjoyed my dealings with each on of you. We will meet again in some other realm and be united through music and not via the latest muck of human samsara.

This is my final word, no further comment !

Jens Kruse

It's not that big of a deal, Brad King is a Diezel dealer and is also in the LA area.

Tone Merchant":21dhnedm said:
Friedman and I will be happy to help out Peter any way we can with customer support and repairs for Diezel products
I was just thinking this. Pretty sure Dave knows Diezel amps, at least a bit.

glassjaw7":2hmuroqh said:
Tone Merchant":2hmuroqh said:
Friedman and I will be happy to help out Peter any way we can with customer support and repairs for Diezel products
I was just thinking this. Pretty sure Dave knows Diezel amps, at least a bit.
I'm pretty sure Dave doesn't need even more on his plate :D

Here's wishing the best to Jens in his future, and in Diezel getting a full time tech in the US.

pstar":3rrnnwwl said:
who is diezel tech in Canada?

well Andy Cherna is the Canadian distributor. I bought my herbert from him. when something went wrong with mine he had my send the amp to a gentlemen named Don Voth in Winnepeg

Peter... I will say this to you, anytime you want me to come out on a weekend starting after New Years, I will work and learn as much as you want to teach me about helping out and servicing your amps. I have a year left here and would love to be in your corner by the time I get back to the states so you can ease your mind! I do have my VH4 and also plan to get a hagen and a pair of 4x12 cabs from you and Stapher before I leave here, so if you want I can start unsoldering and resoldering my VH4 over and over again, until Im an expert and then you can help teach me even further with the other amps.

Just a thought, and Ill burn my gas money to come help you out for free... it would be my pleasure! Hope all is going well with you and your Wife, and wish a happy and healthy baby boy for you and her!

Back