battle of the heavy weights clip!!

RaceU4her

Last edited:
From that clip I think i'd rank them:

1 Cameron
2 Hermansson
3 Monomyth
4 2c+

To be fair about the 2c, I didn’t change anything from my last clip which I used a 57 which would have given it that little extra 3k bump which it needs here

Next one, only so much time in the day, I spent a whole 45 minutes on this lol. I really need to start video editing so I can become the next youtube super star
HAHA yeah I had a guy bust my balls once over my demos not being as awesome as all the other YT cockstrokers. I simply replied that I was more concerned about spending money on gear to impress me (amps) than gear to impress you (recording equipment).

It's incredible how sweet the Hermansson and the Cameron can sound, even with all that brutality going on at the same time.
They are both insane sounding amps!
The C+ sounded great, but not as good as the Hermansson and Cameron on this audio.
I don't like the Monomyth.

Cam
Herm/Mesa
Monomyth

There seems to be a big change in dynamics going from the Cam to the Mesa. That Cameron is punchy af.

I have one of these and like it a lot. Often more than a 57.

yeah its good, just a little too scooped for the iic+ in this one, though i didnt change any settings from my last 57 clip so i kind of messed up there, i should have bumped the 2200hz slider up a little. i really should try blending them together

Back