Best cheap lifehack for modeling amps....... And cheap Joe Dirt guys......

The~Kid

The~Kid

Well-known member
So I have a Katana Artist Mkll ll and I have a Princeton too....

When I don't use the Princeton I actually took the time sometime ago to model the Princeton at loud volumes at a sweet spot I liked and saved the present on my Katana....


Honestly every time I use that preset it sounds as sweet or sweeter than the Princeton I also used different speakers and modeled ones after a Celestion Greenback and the other after an Jensen P12Q Alnico.



You could do do this with your amps or model a friends amp like this sort of..... Works for me:dunno:
 
holy-grail-monty-python.gif
 
Honestly every time I use that preset it sounds as sweet or sweeter than the Princeton
Were you able to model the chorus/delay/reverb/tremolo effect you get from running the Princeton's tubes a little hot?
 
Alright I will tell ya. Get a Line 6 Pod 2.0. Use the hidden Soldano (not really hidden, nobody read the Bean manual). Turn off the AIR cab switch. I have ran this into my 70's Bassman in front into an old 4x12 with g12-75 and it RIPS.
 

Similar threads

cobrahead1030
Replies
7
Views
717
Music&Chaos
Music&Chaos
gibson5413
Replies
10
Views
1K
gibson5413
gibson5413
CoolGuitarGear
Replies
0
Views
1K
CoolGuitarGear
CoolGuitarGear
Back
Top