Bogner 4x12 ~ Nigerian scam

Hell yeah, that's why I take pleasure in F'ing with these kooks every chance I get, its almost sport especially the phone calls.

I recently did something similar with a car insurance phone scammer - I was nowhere near as funny, and a lot more mean and spiteful, lol.

I put the Indian lady on speakerphone in my shop in front of all my coworkers and made off color jokes about "bobs and vagene" and street shitting 😬

I probably shouldn't have been THAT pissed off, but I know a lot of folks who's older relatives have been taken advantage of, and people who do these scams are the absolute worst scum of the earth in my opinion.

I probably shouldn't have been THAT pissed off, but I know a lot of folks who's older relatives have been taken advantage of, and people who do these scams are the absolute worst scum of the earth in my opinion.
My parents got hit recently for $1200 from an Apple Care scam when setting up a new phone. They got their money back via the bank but I went on the absolute war path with scam dialers after it, same responses as you but gnarlier hahaha...on speaker phone at work for my co-workers entertainment too

My parents got hit recently for $1200 from an Apple Care scam when setting up a new phone. They got their money back via the bank but I went on the absolute war path with scam dialers after it, same responses as you but gnarlier hahaha...on speaker phone at work for my co-workers entertainment too

It's a common past time when we have down time too 😂👌 I'm glad we're not alone.

I don't have the computer skills to REALLY go on the warpath, so we make do with our filthy mechanic mouths.

As funny as this is, these people scam millions from vulnerable old folks every year.

It makes me very, very angry.
I know. My mother passed 2 years ago and I can’t count the number of time she got scammed. I had to keep telling her there’s no free software. No one gives anything away for free and no one want to give her free money, no one wants to be her o line friend etc…. She kept falling for it several time a year.

I recently did something similar with a car insurance phone scammer - I was nowhere near as funny, and a lot more mean and spiteful, lol.

I put the Indian lady on speakerphone in my shop in front of all my coworkers and made off color jokes about "bobs and vagene" and street shitting 😬

No Wizard’s sleeve? LoL

I know. My mother passed 2 years ago and I can’t count the number of time she got scammed. I had to keep telling her there’s no free software. No one gives anything away for free and no one want to give her free money, no one wants to be her o line friend etc…. She kept falling for it several time a year.

I had to have this exact conversation with my mom too. Luckily, she actually listened.

I had to make her watch YouTube videos of the guys who take scammers down before she would actually believe me.

I had to have this exact conversation with my mom too. Luckily, she actually listened.

I had to make her watch YouTube videos of the guys who take scammers down before she would actually believe me.
It’s painful to watch. I see all of my relatives answer all of these phishing questions on Facebook. Doesn’t matter how many times I tell people in the comments that they’re trying to hack them. The typical response is they don’t know my password. Well, they know your street you grew up on, name of your first dog, and the answer to every other password reset question there is because your like the 2.2 million other chumps that answer these dumb clever Facebook questions from people they don’t even know.

It’s painful to watch. I see all of my relatives answer all of these phishing questions on Facebook. Doesn’t matter how many times I tell people in the comments that they’re trying to hack them. The typical response is they don’t know my password. Well, they know your street you grew up on, name of your first dog, and the answer to every other password reset question there is because your like the 2.2 million other chumps that answer these dumb clever Facebook questions from people they don’t even know.
"Bet you can't remember the name of your dog!"

"FILL OUT THIS SURVEY AND REPOST"

*facepalm*

Back