Bogner 4x12 ~ Nigerian scam

* velcro-fly *

I was cleaning out my emails before shutting down an old email account and found this - thought you guys might enjoy this one...almost had him :LOL: :LOL:

Bogner cab was on Craigslist.....

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Apr 11, 2007 3:36 PM
To: steve e.
Subject: Re: BOGNER 4X12 STRAIGHT CAB W/ GREENBACKS - $700

thanks very much for the reply,i am glad you reply me ealier,i did told my client and he was very much interested in it,but he wants me to get the item down here before he pays me,and as at this moment i do not have that cash with me at all,and so i will instruct
my broker to send you a certified cashiers check of overpayment,which you will cash the same day you recieve it either from your bank or better still at a cashing station,and you will wire me back the excess funds via western union money transfer so i can also be able to pay the shipping agent who are meant to come for the pick up.Pls get back to me asap with the
following details if this is okay with you so i can forward it to my broker immediately for them to send you the check asap:-
1.The name that the check should be issued on.
2.Your contact address where you will recieve othe
check through courier.
3.Your personal phone number for easy communication
Pls get back to me asap.
Regards,
Stan

.....................................................................................

steve e. <velcrofly1> wrote:

Stanley -
No problem. Please make the check out to
Heywood Jablome, 772 Ringworm Dr. , Scranton, PA 04564
Is there any way I could just meet you to give you the excess money? Also, would it be easier If i just gave you my checking account number so you can deposit the money directly into it? You might need my social security number too, but thats o.k.
Where does your associate live? This sounds very exciting.
Regards, Heywood

Sent: Apr 12, 2007 7:03 AM

Hello, I will need your personnel mobile lien for easier comminication.........

.................................................................................................

Stanley -
I'm not not sure what a mobile lien is ? if you're refering to a phone, I don't own one since that accident with my ears. I'm in a very bad situation and must sell this cabinet immediately. Please send a money order for the amp today and I will send you the balace via Western Union. I need to purchase a ticket to Durban, South Africa, this week as I have a large sum of money waiting for me there. In fact , if you help me with this I can share my other money with you?
Thanks, Heywood

Sent: Apr 12, 2007 7:22 AM
To: steve esnard

How can that happen and what do you really mean by that?

..................................................................................

I helped a man recently, he sent me a check for a guitar that was $5000 more than I was asking. He told me he needed help because of inheritance, and that if I sent the money back to him he would share $800,000 with me. I have $400, 000 waiting for me. I also want to invest in property there, but have a problem bringing money into the country. If I sent you $200,000 - I will let you keep $50, 000 of it to just hold it for me. Will that work?
Heywood

Sent: Apr 13, 2007 7:52 AM
Subject: urgent reply......

yes i like that,how much can you send to me here..i am in ohio and it will be better for you to send the money very fast..send it to this address in ohio...you send it through westernunion money trasfer and you get back to me with the MTCN# and the senders name and address.....get back to me as soon as possible...

Debra Obriant ,
Wilmington, 45177 ,
Ohio ,
USA

(So now Stanley is Derbra...but that's o.k. I'm Heywood :LOL: :LOL: )

...................................................................................................

I can send $200, 000. Actually I have a brother that lives in Ohio and he can meet your contact personally with my money. Is that o.k. ?
Heywood Jablome

Sent: Apr 15, 2007 11:41 AM
Subject: Re: urgent reply......

nope i don't need to meet your brother.....just send it to that place,your brother might be far to my place...if you want to send it send it let me see..and if you can make it 500$ i think it will be better..

...............................................................................................

Couple of days go by....

It's critical that I sell the Bogner cab now. Do you still want the Bogner cab,or should I just send you money ? either way it's o.k.
Heywood Jablome

Sent: Apr 22, 2007 5:11 AM
Subject: reply..

Hello,
Send the money this week,send it via westernunion and you give me your name and address so that i can collect the money with the mtcn#..okay..hope to hear from you soon...

..........................................................................................................

How much do I need to send in order to secure your help ?
Heywood Jablome

Sent: Apr 24, 2007 4:28 AM
Subject: Re: reply..

just send 350$......

.........................................................................................................

O.k., no problem. Send me your mailing address, I don't like Western Union
Heywood Jablome

Sent: Apr 27, 2007 8:01 AM

Hello,
How are you doing?just send it to this address..and send me the tracking for the address and send me your full name and address....
Debra Obriant ,
Wilmington, 45177 ,
Ohio ,
USA

............................................................................................................

I've just been informed that you are part of what is known as a Nigerian Scam, and that you were trying to steal money from me. I'm very hurt.
Heywood Jablome

Sent: Apr 28, 2007 10:44 AM

what do you mean by that?

................................................................................................................

Oh, so you're not ? sorry, thats cool.
So where do I send the money again? I need an actual address. Just to make me feel better, could you possibly take a picture of yourself for me, with you holding a sign that says "Hi Haywood Jablome" ?? Just write it in big black letters, I want to know that I can trust the person I'm sending my money to.
Thanks ~
Haywood Jablome

To: steve e. <velcrofly1>
Date: Apr 30, 2007 3:48 AM
what are you saying?go away please and don't ever reply me again..

..............................................................................................................

Oh well, it was fun while it lasted :LOL: :LOL: :rock:

I got an e-mail the other day about winning a lottery in the uk for like a million pounds
I only sent in $5000.00 to collect my winnings
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

LMFAO!!!!! :LOL: :LOL:

So when you call me now, is it going to come up as "Jablome, Heywood" on my caller I.D.? :D

J.B.":2aiqghke said:
LMFAO!!!!! :LOL: :LOL:

So when you call me now, is it going to come up as "Jablome, Heywood" on my caller I.D.? :D

It was juvenile, but it was pretty funny while it was happening :yes:

My wife actually got a little pissed and was concerned the guy was somehow going to track me down because he thought I had so much money hanging around. The I showed her this:

http://www.ebolamonkeyman.com/

She got it :thumbsup:

Haha, thats some funny shit dude! Thanks for sharing, was excellent to pass the time in web design! 18 more minutes 'till I get to go home and play guitar :thumbsup:

Back